First planned reveg - Have a monster plant - Help

OK, I'm back yesterday and again today, I trimmed the undergrowth and small, spindly branches, plus any that were pressed up against the tent sides (LOL) because this plant is so big. Now you can see light through the branches, and the plant seemed to breathe and stretch. I came back a few hours later and it had plumped itself up. See the photo. Sorry for the bad focus. I'm not sure what is wrong.
Also put up some bud pics. These are actual buds on this plant. See how purple? That is because of the low temp (63-66 F) and the low humidity (35-40), plus having a ph of less than 6. (5.5-5.8). I'm hoping this plant will show its genetic promise! Previously, the tent was too warm, but I fixed that. Humidity was also a problem. I'm anxious to see what I get!
cutent.jpg
custems.jpg
ubud1.jpg
cubud2.jpg
cubud3.jpg

Ok. So I trimmed them back and then used zip ties to train them to be more horizontal. Also going to get some weights and tie the on the plant with string. Pictures to follow.

Harvested Jan 3. Dried weight of bud, 5.8 ounces. I also saved all the trim and small stuff, freezing. This weekend I'm making my first batch of bubble hash.

I don't know. But they have been happy with the lower temps. That last grow gave me monster colas.

I've got a monster going now. She's been going for a month. Still growing out the frinkly single leaves.

How long did you wait to flip it into flower?

Back
Top Bottom