First Plant! Feedback?

Barbiesbuds

420 Member
9DCEBB9A-983F-4AB5-9480-900D1010517B.jpeg

Looking delicious @Barbiesbuds ! Are you bug spraying? Little white dots and brown spots and edge curl and discoloration on your leaves....they look too much like my pot condo inhabitants. Most use bronners soap spray, good for buds! I often wait too long between applications and need to go with the stronger stuff...neem oil is some nasty shit to bugs! I don't think it effects my buds but many people say different, never apply neem in flower. My suggestion would be bronners soap spray applied on a tight schedule! With that said, I hope I'm wrong! CHeers mate, gl to your grow!:yahoo:

C857B4B4-6B0D-446D-916D-08581B99BF53.jpeg
73B4417E-8B9A-4816-BFF2-AC594E2AA855.jpeg
73B4417E-8B9A-4816-BFF2-AC594E2AA855.jpeg
Looking delicious @Barbiesbuds ! Are you bug spraying? Little white dots and brown spots and edge curl and discoloration on your leaves....they look too much like my pot condo inhabitants. Most use bronners soap spray, good for buds! I often wait too long between applications and need to go with the stronger stuff...neem oil is some nasty shit to bugs! I don't think it effects my buds but many people say different, never apply neem in flower. My suggestion would be bronners soap spray applied on a tight schedule! With that said, I hope I'm wrong! CHeers mate, gl to your grow!:yahoo:

Hi Pbass!! Thanks so much for the insight! I’m hoping it was just an illusion created by my shitty photography skills I’ve attached a couple more pics and appreciate any feedback at all. This a RANDOM BAG SEED that came from the unknown, NO NUTES at all and grown indoors with a 5gal smart pot of typical potting soil under a 1000W Gixxer LED. I’ve used basically nothing but rain water and a sticky fly strip so this is as basic as one would imagine. I’ve already detected a few stray dog hairs in my leaves and such but since this is strictly personal meds maybe my buds will have a little Asian chow spin on them lol adds character I guess.
Anyway, I started this the first week of December 24/0 and vegged until the first week of March. I’m now in week 5 of bloom. She only stands about 18” tall but Im satisfied with that. Cheers!!

SHe looks happy as can be! However, bugs are tricky and sly and there are LOTS AND LOTS of varieties of them. They start out slow and maybe stay that way, maybe not!

This is just my take, not a guarantee and I don't want you to panic because your girl looks fine and bugs are not the deathknell of our plants...but I think you should spray. You have too many things that look like bug sign to me. Red stems, white dots, funny brown spots, leaf edges fraying and browning...the bronners soap spray is on here somewhere, let me search it. It's very mild and certainly won't hurt your girl in any way. Soak the top of the soil, tops and underside of leaves, stems. Give it 3 days and do it again. Then once a week forever.

With all that said @Barbiesbuds those aren't symptoms that guarantee bugs. I don't want to worry you unnecessarily. Still spray just in case. Preventative is just a good reason!

Back
Top Bottom