First plant - Need advice and tips

ive used them right away , but i like given them 2/3 weeks of cfl first or t5, i top my auto once fed grow nutes until they stop going north then swap to flowering nutes :)
ahh so i could use Grow lamp (CLF) And after 2/3 weeks i switch to (CFL flower lamp)? or is CFL to "weak" so i could use Flowering right away insted of using grow from beggining ?Thanks for helping me mate!:D

I a new grower too, i have been starting a few at once and try pick the best looking one and scrap the rest. I did have one small auto that got 3-4 nodes after 3 weeks + it was only maybe 2cm in height rest were fine - sometimes you might get a weirdo :D i think

but are you sure this plant wont live ?, i got the stuff from my friend, and he had a purple haze female, and it got pretty big. the pot is in made of Cloth, so the dirt pot " breath" but its maybe not enought for a autoflower?:),
Once an auto is fucked it's fucked. There is no room for error. If you want an easy grow with some wiggle room you should grow photo period plants. Much more forgiving and good for beginners. Autos will hurt you if you burn the roots with over feeding. This is root burn or over feeding,as suggested before....Bin it....Start again. your CFL lights would not cause leaf burn at that height. As for clay pebbles I've been using them with coco for my autos and no problems. Just wash them thoroughly before adding to your medium. What kind of soil are you using? .

Sent from my Vodafone 985N using 420

Back
Top Bottom