First Proper Go In The Outdoors! - White Widow x Big Bud & Random Clone

Padox

:welcome:, Just started my first proper outdoor grow! I have previously grown some 3ft plants that yielded around 2oz's from bag seed outdoors but know a lot better is possible. Im hoping people could offer me some assistance on a few different things as I don't quite have this soil thing worked out.
Im currently growing hydro for the 3rd time and have no problems there but think I fall over with soil as I usually grab some miracle grow and add 15-20% perlite, any help here much appreciated. I will be growing in a pot, I estimate its size at around 6 gallons. I am in the southern hemisphere so heading into summer, probably a month later than perfect but have plenty of time none the less.
I currently have one WWxBB seed that has germinated and dropped its seed yesterday along with 4 clones from my hydro girl of an unknown strain. Im hoping to keep one of the clones and give the remainding survivors to friends. All of these are living in the shed under a plastic roof sheet, the seedling had its first day in the sun today and seemed to handle it okay.
STRAIN: WWxBB plus random cutting
SOIL: currently in a generic seed raising mix but hoping someone could help me with a soil mix to transplant into.
COCO?? am interested, is coco okay in a hempy or similar outside in all temps?
TEMPERATURE: up to 100f or 40c! not common but we have a few days a year. usually 80-90f or 30-35c in mid summer and obviously bit less either side. currently fluctuating between 70-80f or 25-32c
NUTRIENTS: If I use a soil mix I plan to use fish emulsion and seaweed solution in veg and swap to fish for something else with the seaweed for flower.. another area where im not entirely sure about. Please note we don't have the same brands here as elsewhere in the world so a description of what it is would be more helpful:Namaste:
LIGHT: All the sun for this one. currently have direct sunlight from 8am - 3pm and 3 hours of indirect light ether side of that. days are getting longer so that is only going to become better.
I will upload some photos of a few things in the next hour or so. ill include photos of the seedling(not much to see yet), the clones and the nutrients I plan on using for veg

Thanks for having a look, im hoping this can be a good one thanks to your help:Namaste:

re: First Proper Go In The Outdoors! - White Widow x Big Bud & Random Clone

Just a few photos to go with the entry..
P10306311.JPG

WWxBB yesterday
P10306331.JPG

WWxBB today
P10306341.JPG

and again
P10306351.JPG

The clones
P1030636.JPG

One of the clones
P10306371.JPG

And again
P10306381.JPG

P1030640.JPG

The fertiliser
P10306391.JPG

P10306411.JPG

The seaweed solution

Pretty happy with how things are going. The new seedling is healthy and enjoying full sun and mild temperatures. It stays in the sun while im at work but lives in the shed under plastic roof sheet for the night. Growth is still slow but that's to be expected this early on in its life. I have given away one cutting and 1 cutting doesn't look like its going to make it. The other two have picked themselves up and are showing some yellowing on the tips so I think they are looking good.
P1030642.JPG

All together
P10306431.JPG

Healthiest clone
P10306442.JPG

other survivor
P10306454.JPG

Not confident about this clones future
P10306462.JPG

bb x ww seedling
P10306473.JPG

another angle

Hope all is well in your world.

Is your grow still alive?

We would love to be updated with some pictures and info.

How about posting a 420 Strain Review?

If you need any help with posting photos, please read our Photo Gallery Tutorial.

I am moving this to Abandoned Journals until we get updates.

Sending you lots of love and positive energy.

:Namaste:

Hi to all that still care. This grow is still in progress. my bbxww has just started to head and my random clone is still in veg but not far from flower. computer and internet problems have plagued me over last few months but have a few pics to get up to date and will take some new to show where were at now. Just need to find some time to upload etc. hope all is well for everyone! Peace to all

Hi all :thumb: I finally managed to get some new photos uploaded.
The unfortunate part is there are a lot of missed time. I only have photos of the bb x ww and random clone taken today so there is a lot that has happened in between. One thing you may notice is a lack of size. I put this down to the fact that i never got them into big enough pots due to an unforeseen circumstance and by the time i could they had started to flower and i thought re-potting would be more detrimental than leaving in the smaller pot. (please correct me if wrong for future reference). They just need watering daily in current weather and i add nutes every 3rd.
P1030731.JPG
P1030732.JPG

pics of my garden
P1030733.JPG
P1030734.JPG

Couple of pics of the random sativa
P1030735.JPG
P1030737.JPG
P1030739.JPG

A few recent pics of the wwx bb

I do have a few new plants that i hope to grow to about 1-2 ft tall with the help of cfl's to maintain 18 hours before using the natural season to flower. The plants are as following
P1030740.JPG

1. A clone of my ww x bb - This was taken in early flower. I believe cuttings will still survive when taken in flower although the plant will be strange and have a low yield. I will still try as i have nothing to use and its not going to cost much. My main use will be to take cuttings from her when big enough as a believe these will revert back to normal high yielding plants. (any imput is much appreciated on this subject of flowing clones) Photo below
P10307431.JPG

2. I have germinated my one and only white skunk feminised. I would love to grow this out large enough to clone before budding outside
P1030745.JPG

3. The final plant is a strain unknown but is known all around my area as being just about all you can buy. A friend is growing a plant from a seed that came back from adelaide where most of the pot comes from where i live. Its usually vaccum sealed so true appearence is hard to work out but its usually completely covered in red hairs and is dense and compact. I assume its a high yielder as its what all the illegal growers all seem to grow exclusively. This is a clone of what turned out to be a female and is the onl one of the three thats into veg stage. the other two will be 2 weeks off minimum id imagine
P1030741.JPG
P1030742.JPG

just a few pics to show whats happened in last 12 days. sativa girl has continued to stretch and grow while lightly flowering. The bbxww its slowly thickening up. i give her 2-3weeks before i chop her down. Here is a few pics.
P1030752.JPG
P1030753.JPG
P1030754.JPG
P10307552.JPG

Next for the cuttings/seedlings. The wwxbb cutting has rooted and i have seen roots out the bottom of the pots. you can see it hear in the group photos. its the shortest, second shortest is the white skunk seedling and the beast is the local 'red' weed.
P1030756.JPG
P10307572.JPG
P10307582.JPG

Is this grow still alive?

If you need any help with posting photos, please read our Photo Gallery Tutorial.

I have one photo to update things. The view has been smoked and was lovely although didn't yeol much. This is one photo of my white skunk which is thetall one and the Adelaide red. Both are about two weeks into flower at this point
image25038.jpg

Is this grow still alive?

Back
Top Bottom