First room build 5' x 7' x 13'

Thanks God! that just sounds weird doesn't it no offense to anyone for my lame humor

LOL, thanks lil mama, I know what you meant. I am no God, just one of his many trichomes....

Dam I wish I wasnt so ADD, that room looks awsome..amazing job building it and great job on everything else....are.satisfied with hydro? My only concern with an h2o grow is adding more work than I have time for...i did build a dwc bucket maybe ill giveone plant a try hydro..yours is beutifull...big time props bro.

Looking at this room has made me decide to tear down my box and build a new one. Bigger and better. I just might have to post the build too. Maybe it will inspire someone too

Damn good job on your build, you really are a handy chick. Can't wate to see some growth.
P.S. How much did the build cost?

Thank you very much! The room ran about 200.00 to build, not much to the room really just this:

1" drywall screws
1/4 drywall
2x4 for all the wood
and 3 types of steel joist hangers to make it all come together, but the room is much bigger than this one i just expanded it about 2 weeks ago.

That's cool, low cost for a big build. The cabinet planes I'm working on are putting cost around $140 to build and it's just 6x2x7 with 5 compartments. I'm tring to lower cost but I won't get what I want if I do. can't wate to see the remodeled room in your next grow.

Thank you very much! The room ran about 200.00 to build, not much to the room really just this:

1" drywall screws
1/4 drywall
2x4 for all the wood
and 3 types of steel joist hangers to make it all come together, but the room is much bigger than this one i just expanded it about 2 weeks ago.

Nice job turning $200 into all that perpetual green! I :adore: to your skills, young lady!

Back
Top Bottom