First room build 5' x 7' x 13'

surfinstoned

Ok, so here are some pics of my first grow room. Its not done yet i'm using 2 x4's with metal supports and 1/4 inch drywall. Sorry about the curve on the pics but i had to use my fisheye lens to get close.
DSC03975.JPG

DSC03974.JPG

DSC03973.JPG

Here is a shot of the front of the room with a standard size hollow core door and the small 5,000 btu air conditioner to keep the room cool. Hopefully I won't need it that much but we will see. Oh yeah...and also the 6" hole I had to patch in the drywall that's what that square is, lol don't ask it's a long story.
DSC04014.JPG

In this picture you can see that I'm clearly not done with the room. You can see the extreme 6" air cooled hud hung by a pulley system using 3" garage door pulleys and a 12 foot long steel cable so that it's easy for me to raise and lower the light when needed. I still need to finish the insulation and all the cords.
DSC040183.JPG

:morenutes:

In this picture we have a 6” inline fan sucking the warmer air out of the room but cooling the light first as well as treating the air for smell through a 6” x 16” charcoal filter. You can also see the nextgen ballast which can run a 400w or a 600w bulb.
DSC040201.JPG

In this picture you can see a 16" wall mounted oscillating fan and to the lower left of the fan is the 4" inline fan bringing in the fresh air for the ladies. The white little box on the top of the pots is a sensor that sends the humidity & room temp to a lcd pad. I also put in ½ white insulation to keep the cool in and also its suppose to be 96% reflective!. I also put some reflective silver down on the ground just so I could get the most from the light.
DSC04019.JPG

In this picture you can see the level controller, 35gal res, another 16" oscillating fan that I put wheels on from a broken chair! (what can I say I'm a handy chick or just a cheap one). In the res there is a 285gph pump to circulate the water and on the wall above the res you can see the air pump going to dual air stones.

DSC040221.JPG

Back
Top Bottom