First Scrog, Zkittzy Gorilla & Alien Gorilla

Those autos pots are pretty nice especially when you have to leave home for a bit. I would like to get some of those and try out. Plants looking great by the way✌
Yeah they are very handy... if i connected my other 2 reservoirs i could leave them for 2 or 3 weeks, not that i would want to do that

Exactly... no runoff and they still get a dry period, only really limited by the size of the res. I'm going to be growing some tomatoes/chillies with my old pots in the garden this year :)

That's exactly what i bought originally and what my tomatoes will be growing in... it did a great job, only reason I'm not using them is because i wanted to try the fabric pot version ;)

Would I have to use those pots or could I use fabric like you✌
Up to you, I'm liking the fabric pots so far, they are not interchangeable though... base and pots are different for fabric and plastic

They have a 4 pot fabric pot system for $169 so that’s not bad at all really. I’m gonna have to get that setup when I can, I think it would make things a lot easier for me. I’m running a plant here and there in dwc right now to but I still love using coco.✌️

Back
Top Bottom