First Scrog, Zkittzy Gorilla & Alien Gorilla

jimbobdaz

As in the title, this will be my first atempt at a scrog... only just repotted the girls today and not much going on so here is the basic info for now :)

What strain is it? - Original Sensible Seeds... 1 Zkittzy Gorilla, 1 Alien Gorilla feminized... grown from seed
Indica, Sativa or Hybrid? - Zkittzy Gorilla 60% Indica / 40% Sativa , Alien Gorilla 65% Indica / 35% Sativa
Is it in Veg or Flower stage? - Veg
For how long? - Still a seedling
Indoor or outdoor? - Indoor
Soil or Hydro? - Not sure lol, the bottom half of the pots are filled with Gold Label expanded clay pebbles and the top is Tropic Batmix 40% coco/60% peat
What size pot? - 2x 19 ltr Smartpot with Autopot watering system and Airdome
Size of light? - 2x 600w Growlux
Is it aircooled? - Yes
Any Pests ? - Not yet
How often are you watering? - With the Autopot system the plants take water when the need it
Type and strength of ferts used? - Advanced Nutrients... Sensi Grow/Bloom, Big Bud, Bud Candy, Bud Blood, Overdrive, half strength atm
Grow room equipment - 2x 6" Systemair RVK Extractor Fans, 2x 6" Silverstar air cooled hoods, 2x Bay6 dimable 600w ballast, SMSCom 4.5 Amp Twin Fan Speed Controller Mk2, 6" Carboair carbon filter, 6" DiffuseAir.

Photos will follow... cheers

Update pics and scratch & sniff first impressions :yummy:

Zkittzy Gorilla
Scratch & sniff - Strong Skunky/Sweet/Spicy

Alien Gorilla
Scratch & sniff - Earthy/Sweet/Pungent Hashish
i`m exited about this one... my fingers smell like i`ve been holding some high quality charas, seems like the landrace Afghani genes from the Alien technology are dominant in this girl.
She is also very short with broad leaves... would be well suited to all you growers with height restrictions

Thanks Ghost... they seem to be very happy atm, I'm taking a photo every night from the same top corner of the room, hopefully will be able to make a short timelapse ish video at the end of the grow :)
One they have established a bit more I'm going to break the main stem while supported and let it heal... after that I'll top them and supercrop them up to the scrog height

Looks like those air domes are doing the trick. I am looking into this setup--so nice.

Can`t hurt to try and they are pretty cheap... i used to run mine on the same timer as the lights but now i have them on a 2 hours on, 2 hours off continuous loop

I knew everything was going too smoothly, first problem has appeared... heat! :rolleyes:
We have had some fairly good weather lately but today was very warm, grow room hit 34 .c / 93 f and the girls have started to curl their leaves

i`ve put an old fan in to blow across the canopy as a temporary measure until i figure out what i need to do before summer proper hits us

Apart from the heat they are doing very well

Zkittzy Gorilla

Alien Gorilla

Back
Top Bottom