First Seed Order - Seedsman Seeds

Buster Cherry

Well like the title says, I made my first seed order. It wasn't completely smooth, but Seedsman definitely took care of me. My first order was seized by customs, but because I purchased the guarantee they were very helpful. They sent me out a replacement for my order and I received them with no issue. I may or may not buy from them again, but they took care of me in this case.

I haven't gotten around to starting my grow yet just because I am getting all the supplies together, but my transaction with them was good.

I used them last month, figured would take me a month at least to get them to my surprise
I got them in 6 business days:bravo:

For my first purchase online I am trying High Grade Seeds. The guy runs a pretty smooth operation there. Always answered my emails back to him within 24hrs. I will not really know how reliable the genetics are until I try so right now the grade I give them is incomplete. The reason I went with this company is because I paid with a credit card using Paypal. That is a big draw for me. If I can use a credit card. I am not a huge fan of sending checks or cash through the mail, waiting for confirmation that they received my payment. Its not that I needed the seeds in 6 days but its nice to not have to worry about it taking a month or more to get them. He has a shipping guarantee as well. Overall I have been pleased with the service of HGS. Like I said though the grade I give them is incomplete, I have not tried out my order yet. Just saying that I received my order in a timely manner from them, they offer a variety of payment methods, pretty good selection of seeds, not the best but I found what I was looking for, I think they had about 60-80 different strains. No auto's, plenty of Fems, lots of regular choices. As far as pricing, shipping was free but the price per seed was probably a little bit higher than most places. My purchase order was over $150 so I had my choice on receiving 5 additional seeds for free, all feminized Landrace Sativa. Even if they turn out to be amazing genetics I may try another company that offers more choices. Auto's really intrigue me and I want to find a reliable dealer for them as well.

I used them last month, figured would take me a month at least to get them to my surprise
I got them in 6 business days:bravo:

I wish that I would have gotten them that fast, but I got them so that's what counts. Glad to hear you had a smooth transaction though.

For my first purchase online I am trying High Grade Seeds. The guy runs a pretty smooth operation there. Always answered my emails back to him within 24hrs. I will not really know how reliable the genetics are until I try so right now the grade I give them is incomplete. The reason I went with this company is because I paid with a credit card using Paypal. That is a big draw for me. If I can use a credit card. I am not a huge fan of sending checks or cash through the mail, waiting for confirmation that they received my payment. Its not that I needed the seeds in 6 days but its nice to not have to worry about it taking a month or more to get them. He has a shipping guarantee as well. Overall I have been pleased with the service of HGS. Like I said though the grade I give them is incomplete, I have not tried out my order yet. Just saying that I received my order in a timely manner from them, they offer a variety of payment methods, pretty good selection of seeds, not the best but I found what I was looking for, I think they had about 60-80 different strains. No auto's, plenty of Fems, lots of regular choices. As far as pricing, shipping was free but the price per seed was probably a little bit higher than most places. My purchase order was over $150 so I had my choice on receiving 5 additional seeds for free, all feminized Landrace Sativa. Even if they turn out to be amazing genetics I may try another company that offers more choices. Auto's really intrigue me and I want to find a reliable dealer for them as well.

Their site and strains look interesting. I may check them out down the line after I have a few grows under my belt.

Back
Top Bottom