First Shot At It!

Awesome! Congrats man! How you RD folks liking the weather? It’s probably making you guys just as miserable is it makes me! Lol looks great man!! Generally you should be burping 3-4 times a day for the first week, then daily, then weekly, so on and so forth! I’m not that organized so after a while, it’s when ever I remember to do it lol! Have you tried any?

Awesome! Congrats man! How you RD folks liking the weather? It’s probably making you guys just as miserable is it makes me! Lol looks great man!! Generally you should be burping 3-4 times a day for the first week, then daily, then weekly, so on and so forth! I’m not that organized so after a while, it’s when ever I remember to do it lol! Have you tried any?
It's cold AF and only getting colder! Thanks for asking! :laughtwo: Your probably in the same boat!? My burping technique probably hasn't been the best but they are getting fresh air nearly every day. I usually let them air out for 10-15 min. I have 62% humidipacks in each jar also. There are a number of things I need to tweak or do better, but for my first grow, i'm very pleased with the results! I haven't tried the Jack herer yet but I have the Bruce Banner. In fact, he is helping me type this right now and he's making the job harder! Lol It's fairly smooth and has some real power! A real head high, sativa like. I harvested them when the trichomes were milky with out any amber. I wanted to avoid couchlock so I can be somewhat productive! Lol

It's cold AF and only getting colder! Thanks for asking! :laughtwo: Your probably in the same boat!? My burping technique probably hasn't been the best but they are getting fresh air nearly every day. I usually let them air out for 10-15 min. I have 62% humidipacks in each jar also. There are a number of things I need to tweak or do better, but for my first grow, i'm very pleased with the results! I haven't tried the Jack herer yet but I have the Bruce Banner. In fact, he is helping me type this right now and he's making the job harder! Lol It's fairly smooth and has some real power! A real head high, sativa like. I harvested them when the trichomes were milky with out any amber. I wanted to avoid couchlock so I can be somewhat productive! Lol
Yes sir! Cold AF! The nasty wind last night knocked my back gate off the fence. So I was out trying to fix that this morning. -28C without the wind chill. It wasn’t fun.

that’s great to hear about Bruce! I can imagine how many times you hit backspace! Lmao

are you happy with the high?

I’m always after that couch lock. I’ve got such high tolerance, that I need the powerful ass kicking stuff :yahoo:

Yes sir! Cold AF! The nasty wind last night knocked my back gate off the fence. So I was out trying to fix that this morning. -28C without the wind chill. It wasn’t fun.

that’s great to hear about Bruce! I can imagine how many times you hit backspace! Lmao

are you happy with the high?

I’m always after that couch lock. I’ve got such high tolerance, that I need the powerful ass kicking stuff :yahoo:
You should absolutely try! I picked this strain specifically because I wanted a hard hitting daytime strain. It does not disappoint one bit! I've have a fairly high tolerance also and it's quickly becoming a favourite, especially in the strength department! Description:
Auto Bruce Banner Cannabis Seeds Feminized
Named after Bruce Banner, the alter-ego of comic book superhero The Hulk, Bruce Banner by Dark Horse Genetics is an incredibly powerful strain. Some of her phenos have measured an unbelievably high amount of 30% of THC! Original Bruce Banner is the original cross which was used to create the legendary Bruce Banner, with the same female and the same male.
The smell is a fantastic mix of intensive diesel with sweet undertones. Bruce Banner is growing like a monster, also novices can plant this beautiful strain without any problems - it is one of the best strains on earth and is stinking like the deepest sweet Diesel you can find all around the world, the bouquet is fantastic and real powerful
Ready for harvest in 65-70 days from germination, Bruce Banner #3 Auto can produce crops of up to 500 g/m2 indoors and 100g/plant outdoors

Back
Top Bottom