420 Magazine Background

First sign of nitrogen toxicity - Flush now or wait to dry out?

sbga420

New Member
I noticed my outdoor autoflowers are showing the first sign of a nitrogen overdose after I fed a 1/4 strength dose of fox farm grow big 4 days ago. Im almost positive it's nitrogen/or nutrient overdose because I watered 6 plants with it at the same time and only the 2 younger ones are showing it.They're in 3 gallon pots and are still kinda wet, but I want to flush to get that fertilizer out of there before it gets worse. Should I flush now or let it dry out like I normally would? I'd say it probably has 24 hours left before its ready for a watering.
 
Top Bottom