first simple outdoor grow, think i got the SHAFT

bc.boy

so i got five clones from a buddy and thought "hey this could be a good personal investment, why not?" so its a very organic grow, potted in #4 soil and fed plain tapwater every day or two depending on sunlight/heat. i've been meaning to give some budding nutes to them once i've seen the buds start then today i realized, "holy fuck, these things are getting huge, leafy, stinkey and they fucking drink since BC has been so hot and muggy lately. wait a sec, where are the buds!!!?? have i been so stoned that ive been watering male plants for the last two months?!?!" ohh fuck. so anyways, i snapped some shots for you guys of what i think are balls, little sac looking things at the bottom of the nodes. heres some shitty pics for you guys, and again, sorry for the quality, my girlfriend killed my cameras batter so it will be on the charger for a little bit so these are taked with my phone.

what do you guys think? males aren't they? :(
2cb2193d.jpg

72a5ecaa.jpg

006c3851.jpg

78846c4d.png

if the pics are to shitty to tell in an hour or so i can take some real ones. it's too bad, i though they looked pretty decent for bagseed plants that i threw outside with just tapwater...

figured as much, thanks for the welcome though, i have been lurking this site for the last few months and actually have learned a lot, im in the process of making a growbox at the moment but i might have to retire if these things turn out to be male, ahaha

better pics coming soon

thanks for the vibes haze, and boys there is a possible light at the end of the tunnel, some of these potential balls have two hairs coming from the end of them, and proper pics are uploading as we speak!!:grinjoint:

Nice plants....bong....and thighs....
I'm no expert ...but they look like they need some nitrogen....the plants, not the thighs.

Yep. I think those sexy ladies would like some fish emulsion and seaweed extract. :cheer:

well boys, not that it matters now. my first time posting pics up on this site and today two boys in blue came to the door and made me cut them down. it makes me wounder how safe it is to post up pics on here, considering i posted the pics up and less then 24hrs later ive got two dicks in blue came over to take my plants. im just happy i didnt get charged with anything. i can not wait untill this country of ours finally realizes that its way safer growing 5 plants for personal use then meeting up every couple days with a sketchy ass dealer for a $20 bag... FML

It was not the stealthiest of grows I have ever seen but who knows...

Back
Top Bottom