First speaker stealth box build

Love the idea guys. Been looking at stealthy builds for a while. Speaker is a good option. I went with 32 gallon Garbage can, think some other forum I got the idea from refered to his build as the "High Pod". I am not finished constructing it yet however. Its not as stealthy as speaker build but its pretty concealable in a closet, basement, garage when you have other garbage bins you use for storing stuff like I do. Also looked at doing a Tote build but could not find one that was tall enough, most are only like 16" tall, would be a pretty small plant and I wanted something a little larger for all the effort I am putting into it.

Love the idea guys. Been looking at stealthy builds for a while. Speaker is a good option. I went with 32 gallon Garbage can, think some other forum I got the idea from refered to his build as the "High Pod". I am not finished constructing it yet however. Its not as stealthy as speaker build but its pretty concealable in a closet, basement, garage when you have other garbage bins you use for storing stuff like I do. Also looked at doing a Tote build but could not find one that was tall enough, most are only like 16" tall, would be a pretty small plant and I wanted something a little larger for all the effort I am putting into it.

Sounds awesome! post some pics or start a new thread about it! Seems very interesting

Back
Top Bottom