First Tent: Alot To Learn

These two initial indoor grows have gone smoother than I ever would have expected. For years I thought it would be complicated and a hassle. I’m now sorry I waited so long to try.

The first grow in this journal were the three autos. Amazing plants those autos. This photo period grow of four was crowded but doable. For this size space, three would have been a better fit. I am glad now to have the variety.:yummy:

I’m sure there was a lot learned, like some plants don’t want to finish and might need some help. I’ll leave this journal open another week or so and see if I can’t put together an overview before closing it. For now, here are some bud pics and weights.
I appreciate everyone's help and input. Some of the most simple things I don't easily see. :thanks:

B. Banger - 57g / W. Widow – 82g / Peyote – 62g / Blueberry – 81g Pics are in this order. Edit-Orange S. Auto from grow 1.

Happy grows :peace:

IMG_0012.JPG

IMG_0014.JPG

IMG_0016.JPG

IMG_0017.JPG

IMG_0019.JPG

Its almost time to close this journal. I have no regrets having started growing indoors. It is not nearly as difficult as I made it out to be in my head before starting. I look forward to growing in a bigger space with stronger lights. Oh wait now, that makes me like the rest of you.

For now, I am doing one more run of three in this tent. This time with the Mars, FC3000 that I recently won. Should see some pretty plants. I already have three seedlings from Barney's Farm going.

These grows were peaceful, just what was needed for me at the time. n get primo pakalolo.

Thanks everyone for following and the input. Its been fun!

Will close next week.

Happy grows :peace: Aloha

Its almost time to close this journal. I have no regrets having started growing indoors. It is not nearly as difficult as I made it out to be in my head before starting. I look forward to growing in a bigger space with stronger lights. Oh wait now, that makes me like the rest of you.

For now, I am doing one more run of three in this tent. This time with the Mars, FC3000 that I recently won. Should see some pretty plants. I already have three seedlings from Barney's Farm going.

These grows were peaceful, just what was needed for me at the time. n get primo pakalolo.

Thanks everyone for following and the input. Its been fun!

Will close next week.

Happy grows :peace: Aloha
Hi mate
It's been a fun ride. You did exceptionally well my friend..
Those are some impressive weigh in numbers.
Oh! I noticed on my thread you mentioned your white widow has an uplifting feeling..
That is exactly the opposite of mine.. it can only be genetics I believe. Unless you have a cast iron tolerance and I'm just a light weight:laugh:
Looking forward to seeing the FC3000 up and running..
Will you be starting a new journal with it?

Morning Squiggles, thank you. That's why I mentioned the white widow, it has the opposite effect of what you describe.
The new journal is up, no link yet in signature. Hope you can follow along. I have no idea on expected weights, but thought I did good for a 28 day veg.

Hope all is well in your world.

Thanks for sharing this grow with us.

Please head over to the 420 Strain Reviews forum and post your smoke report there too.

I’m moving this to Completed Journals now.

Have you started a new grow you would like to share with us?

If so, please feel free to start a new journal here: Journals in Progress

Sending you lots of love and positive energy.

:Namaste:

I hope all goes well for you.

You had great grow this time and thank you for sharing them out.

I know you have started a new grow journal.
I will always keep an eye on you.:circle-of-love:

I hope all goes well for you.

You had great grow this time and thank you for sharing them out.

I know you have started a new grow journal.
I will always keep an eye on you.:circle-of-love:
Thank you :green_heart:

I’m feeling old school not having a vape. I just started looking into ordering one and figuring out what I need it to do. Until now I mostly roll fatties. :blunt:
Did you get a vape?

I like a skinny scoob. Prolly holds two cones at most.

Did you get a vape?

I like a skinny scoob. Prolly holds two cones at most.
I did when I was in Praha.
I like a Fattie! :ganjamon:

Thanks for checking out the journal.

Back
Top Bottom