first time and somthing is wrong

dispizedexile

ok i just started my first grow about 3 weeks ago and 4 of 5 started growing 1 broke due to light fixture problems but 2 plants folded over and snaped and i have no clew how this happend i was gonna start indors and move them outdors but i dont know if there is a way too fix this problem or if i did somthing wrong.

ok i got them in a 2x2x3 cabnet pritty good fan (not the gratest but its fairly strong) but i might have too small of a light its only a 50 wat cuz i cant let my step sister see the light while im leting the air change i cant mut n e vents in the thing cuz its not my house (my parents kno im groing tho) and its all lined w/ aluminum foil but i started them in a differint set up i donno if somthing happend when i moved them or what

thanx man thats a big help i might have some more ?'s after i get the new stuff but ill try to get some pix in here to give a better idea of what im workin with

you need to have something like this spare light i made for 15 dollars.
cfls.jpg

get a little plug in light socket,
and a 100watt twisty CFL light.... make sure its the "daylight" type itll say somewhere.

ok

i have another ? tho for a first gro is it ok to only use water (high thc level isnt a must for me i just want to get a grow) or is it easyer to keep them alive with the newtreints and stuff and if so whats the best kind for a beginer???

you need to have something like this spare light i made for 15 dollars.
cfls.jpg

get a little plug in light socket,
and a 100watt twisty CFL light.... make sure its the "daylight" type itll say somewhere.

nice light. . . workin on some hood ideas myself. . . :peace:

dispizedexile -I use a mix of daylight and soft whites. . . Daylights I have never seen above 100 watts. .. (actual output something like 27 watts and 1300 lumens) but soft whites I found go up to 150 watts. .(42 true watts and 2600 lumens) My combined setup gives me 236 true watts and 14,200 lumens. . . My fist grow I used nothing but daylights. . . got an ok yeild, since then I use a mix and I have a lady 10 days from harvest and she will have twice the yield I've had before. although it could have been because I added 2 more soft whites for 5200 extra lumens since my first grow. . .lol. . . good luck:peace:

ok

i have another ? tho for a first gro is it ok to only use water (high thc level isnt a must for me i just want to get a grow) or is it easyer to keep them alive with the newtreints and stuff and if so whats the best kind for a beginer???

Damn, that is a Nice rig jana!!!

Stick with dirt and fertilize,
if the soil is good, they should be fine the first 1-2 months,
before that you could burn them.
If you see it needs N sooner,
grow tip and top leafs start to look more yellow than green, feed it.

One tip to increase females is to make sure they are plenty healthy and loaded with N just before flowering.

Then a high P fert when flowering.

Back
Top Bottom