420 Magazine Background

First Time Auto, First Time DWC, Northern Lights

Canuckush

2 days after topping and she didn't skip a beat!

20200205_092136.jpg

On with the zombie show!

Canuckush

Gave zombie a feed just before the midnight lights out I saw a few damaged leaves, 1 definitely looks like physical, maybe from the watering can, the other 2, I don't know, chewed on or burnt away from nutes splash and lights?

20200206_235705.jpg
20200206_235720.jpg
20200206_235729.jpg

Zombie has filled out again.

20200206_235804.jpg
20200206_235814.jpg

On with the zombie show!

East Coast Marley420

First timer here, also have auto I didn't plan on but they were free when I bought my tent and light, look forward to watching your progress, looking good so far, good luck. :thumb:

Canuckush

First timer here, also have auto I didn't plan on but they were free when I bought my tent and light, look forward to watching your progress, looking good so far, good luck. :thumb:
Thanks, these 3 Northern Lights were supposed to be auto's but 3-3 beans turned out to be photos, the 4th one died in the seedling stage and the 5th bean I gave to my brother, which he hasn't dropped yet but I'm guessing that's a photo too. So I haven't grown an auto yet, I'd still like to run some but it won't be for a while, I have some bop tang's to run on the next grow.

East Coast Marley420

Thanks, these 3 Northern Lights were supposed to be auto's but 3-3 beans turned out to be photos, the 4th one died in the seedling stage and the 5th bean I gave to my brother, which he hasn't dropped yet but I'm guessing that's a photo too. So I haven't grown an auto yet, I'd still like to run some but it won't be for a while, I have some bop tang's to run on the next grow.
I have a northern lights getting her ready for my second grow, gonna mix it up with a few different strains, no auto for the next grow but indeed I will try again in the future, these 4 I have now won't produce much but that's a newbie for ya lol, I'm hoping to do better with the other 4, photo, in other half of tent. I'm doing 8 in the tent, so when the auto comes out I want 4 to go in, keeping the tent 12/12 so I better build a bigger box to get them a little taller going in lol

Canuckush

Ok what's going on here? Did she decide to start flowering? I didn't change the light schedule yet, I was going to on the 15th.

20200209_140526(1).jpg
20200209_140616(1).jpg
20200209_140836.jpg

Zombie madness! Maybe part of the auto clock is still in her genetics?

Canuckush

Pre-flowers. It’s ready to flip when they do that unless you want it larger first
I'll accommodate her and change the light schedule, it's only a week earlier than I wanted but she's filled out nicely and is the size I can grow in this space.

Canuckush

So before lights out I adjusted her timer and she'll be in her first 12 hour dark period since she's in a hurry to start herself!

candycane

It would have been interesting to see if she'd have continued to flower under 18/6!
Most definitely! I forget was she one that was also supposed to be an auto?

Canuckush

Most definitely! I forget was she one that was also supposed to be an auto?
Yes, she also came from a 5 pack of auto seeds that turned out to be photos.

candycane

Yes, she also came from a 5 pack of auto seeds that turned out to be photos.
Awwwww! Well hell maybe she decided to be and auto after all possibly :)

Canuckush

Awwwww! Well hell maybe she decided to be and auto after all possibly :)
What ever she is, she was fun to watch grow from that zombie seedling to this wonderful plant!

East Coast Marley420

It would have been interesting to see if she'd have continued to flower under 18/6!
My lights are still on 18/6, these autos started showing after 3 weeks and that was going on 3 weeks ago, I also have photos in the mix and trying to get them bigger before I change to 12/12, I'm a newbie flowering indoors so I hope I'm not hurting them keeping them 18/6.20200210_015658.jpg20200209_175102.jpg

Canuckush

My lights are still on 18/6, these autos started showing after 3 weeks and that was going on 3 weeks ago, I also have photos in the mix and trying to get them bigger before I change to 12/12, I'm a newbie flowering indoors so I hope I'm not hurting them keeping them 18/6.20200210_015658.jpg20200209_175102.jpg
Your auto's are performing like an auto should, it will be fine under that light schedule! They look good!

Canuckush

Zombie is in a hurry, after her first 12 hour dark period, I'm tucking leaves to expose bud sites, I'll do a final defoliation in 20 days.

20200210_124208.jpg

On with the zombie show!

East Coast Marley420

Your auto's are performing like an auto should, it will be fine under that light schedule! They look good!
Awesome thank you, I was worried about that, I wasn't sure if it would affect the potency or growth of flowers, they should be bigger at this point but that's my fault, grow and learn lol

Top Bottom