Main node repair.

20200104_174222_HDR.jpg

Tooth pick along the branch.
20200104_174228_HDR.jpg

2nd taped section of the branch.
20200104_174248_HDR.jpg

Tooth pick repair on lower branch,
20200104_174306.jpg

The lower branch lost this little nug, it'll now be a tester.

20200104_174713.jpg

On with the damaged show!

Every fan leaf is limp and dead looking on the big branch that broke, it broke all the way off except for the outer bark that held it on. I think I'll remove it tomorrow and hang it to dry.

20200104_233909.jpg

The lower small branch that broke, its fan leaves are still up and looking good so I think it will be ok.

20200104_233957_HDR.jpg

On with the damaged show.

I hung to dry those buds that broke off and I gotta say that I am not a fan of dry trimming! All of the sugar leaves dried against the nug and it is tedious trimming them, it's better when the sugar leaves are up and out!

This was a .75 gram tester nug.

20200107_232349.jpg

Had about 2.3 grams of tester bud.

20200107_234353.jpg

Surprised it wasn't harsh on the throat, smoked smooth, immediately felt it racing in my head and chest, later on my face and shoulders felt warm and I felt alfoat, then a good rolling high sensation, now I'm relaxed. The wife liked it too.
Sure wish I could describe the flavor, the wife said it smelled like herbs, I thought it smelled sweet, like mixed fruit.
I cannot wait to get these in jars and cured!

Hey Canuckush. Looking good there. To bad about the break but don't think it will hurt much this late in the grow. I have Northern Lights in jars from a grow last spring. To me it smell exactly like a mixed bowl of fruit.
That's great Blue! I want to grow these out again but with some training for a better yield! How are you liking it?
Yeah I figured she'd just keep chugging along until she finishes! The new pistil growth is slowing down on the damaged plant and she has way more pistils than the coco plant but she'll be ok, the other damaged branch is still good.

That's great Blue! I want to grow these out again but with some training for a better yield! How are you liking it?
Yeah I figured she'd just keep chugging along until she finishes! The new pistil growth is slowing down on the damaged plant and she has way more pistils than the coco plant but she'll be ok, the other damaged branch is still good.
I let my Northern lights go a little too long so is heavy on the couch lock. Actually opened a jar of smaller nugs yesterday and found that they were a lot more speedy. They were from lower on the plants so not as ripe as top buds. Very nice.

I let my Northern lights go a little too long so is heavy on the couch lock. Actually opened a jar of smaller nugs yesterday and found that they were a lot more speedy. They were from lower on the plants so not as ripe as top buds. Very nice.
Did you chop at the first sign of amber or let them go a certain percentage?

Did you chop at the first sign of amber or let them go a certain percentage?
Actually had to turn off the lights and went on a planned road trip. Just poor timing with the grow . Should have cut before I left but was worried about drying. They were all cloudy at that point but sat in the dark for five days.

Wow Mr. C start to finish great journal! Love the pics what kind of camera do you use? Looks like a bit of trim in need but great frost! I might try me a DWC bucket one of these days...CHeers mate, great job! :yahoo:

Actually had to turn off the lights and went on a planned road trip. Just poor timing with the grow . Should have cut before I left but was worried about drying. They were all cloudy at that point but sat in the dark for five days.

Damn Blue! That's a nice cola, lovely colors on that!

Wow Mr. C start to finish great journal! Love the pics what kind of camera do you use? Looks like a bit of trim in need but great frost! I might try me a DWC bucket one of these days...CHeers mate, great job! :yahoo:
Thank you Pbass! I have Galaxy G7 Thin Q. I like the simplicity of dwc but I get lazy doing daily level checks for ph and ppm.
I hope to harvest Ashburn this week, she's in coco, Mullins is a bit behind her, she's in dwc.

Damn! Nothing on the buds yet! This is causing a space and light issue for me, I have 4 seedlings started and need this harvested and out of the tent, I thought they would have been last week that's why I started the others. I may just chop them and live with what I get.

20200108_233418(1).jpg

No new pistil growth on the coco plant but still some on the dwc plant.
I can't find any amber, not even on the sugar leaves.

Nice looking. Waiting is a pain knowing that three months of work improves the quality daily. Can you do 2-3 days of dark without screwing up other plants, cause they are close

Nice looking. Waiting is a pain knowing that three months of work improves the quality daily. Can you do 2-3 days of dark without screwing up other plants, cause they are close
I may be able to, what does the 3 days of dark do at this point in the grow?

An update on Zombie, she's one confused plant, I'm still thinking about culling her, it may amount to nothing anyway and I'll need the space for the 4 on deck, or I'll see if a friend will take it for a pet project, a practice plant so to speak.

20200109_093916.jpg
20200109_093905.jpg

On with the zombie show!

:p
Closer inspection of the big broken branch.

Broken at the node, 2 breaks along the branch.

20200104_171745_HDR.jpg
20200104_171738_HDR.jpg
Just go ahead and dry those broken off buds. You've been dying to do it anyway! LOL

An update on Zombie, she's one confused plant, I'm still thinking about culling her, it may amount to nothing anyway and I'll need the space for the 4 on deck, or I'll see if a friend will take it for a pet project, a practice plant so to speak.

20200109_093916.jpg
20200109_093905.jpg

On with the zombie show!
You might want to hold on to that Zombie. She looks like she's feisty. I had a similar auto that turned out nice.

Back
Top Bottom