First Time Auto, First Time DWC, Northern Lights

Pretty buds right there.
Thanks PW! I can't wait to smoke some of this, it's only been a week in the jars, it's so tempting! :passitleft:
Have a wonderful day!

Ok so the wife and I thought we'd try cannabutter on popcorn last night.

Wow! Nice job. Has anyone ever made popcorn and used melted cannabutter on it?

I have and it just made the popcorn soggy. Don’t remember nothing after that tho. Sleepy time on the couch lol..

Looks potent wak! Finding the dosage is fun shit.. I tend to over do it every time lol

Yea gotta be careful with edibles! Lol

Too big of a dose on popcorn, this was a very potent, psychotic high that started about 11 pm last night, getting to sleep was a bit difficult because my brain wanted to explore the psychotic realms of itself! Damn! I was supposed to drive her to work at 7 am this morning but couldn't, I looked like I was still high from a bender rather than just cannabutter! Yet that's all we had last night, no alcohol or a smoke and it took forever to feel normal this morning.
I don't know how I'll dose it when I bake, it's potent!
Hahaha! I thought I heard Chong say that he hopes I wasn't busy for about a month. Lol!

Yep that’s what happened to me wak!! Well that’s what always happens to me with the edibles.. :goof: :rofl:

Edibles always kicks my Hawaiian ass hence I usually just stick to smoking.. it’s a bit me my speed.

If you think that was crazy high try making canna milk with whole milk and cream and hash.. haha:high-five:

Yep that’s what happened to me wak!! Well that’s what always happens to me with the edibles.. :goof: :rofl:

Edibles always kicks my Hawaiian ass hence I usually just stick to smoking.. it’s a bit me my speed.

If you think that was crazy high try making canna milk with whole milk and cream and hash.. haha:high-five:
Haha once bitten, twice shy! I was going to bake something with it but I honestly don't know how to dose it so it's not so psychotic!

Haha once bitten, twice shy! I was going to bake something with it but I honestly don't know how to dose it so it's not so psychotic!
Try going to volcano tips edible potency calculator. You put in the info and it tells you the mg dose. See if that works for ya. Hope you have a good one! :Namaste:

Try going to volcano tips edible potency calculator. You put in the info and it tells you the mg dose. See if that works for ya. Hope you have a good one! :Namaste:
Ok thanks!

:Namaste:

Woah!

Capture+_2020-05-06-16-11-13.png

I know it's not exact science but that's a scary number per tablespoon, which is what I probably had on my bowl of popcorn.

You have a recipe @Sunnyskies

The last time I made some I used 2 cups whole milk and a quarter cup heavy whipping cream in a small pot. thc is fat soluble so the more fat the better.

I used half a gram of dry sift keif and a couple of grams of ground flarfy buds and added it to the pot of milk.

Heat the milk up just below boiling point and stir it every so often to it doesn’t burn for about 20 minutes and then turn the heat off and let it steep till it cools. I just strained it and put in the fridge. It will reduce a little bit on the stove and thicken a little bit in the fridge.

Split between two people mixed with nesquick chocolate powder and it’s good night.. Super strong and I’m terrible at dosing with edibles :cheesygrinsmiley:

Woah!

Capture+_2020-05-06-16-11-13.png

I know it's not exact science but that's a scary number per tablespoon, which is what I probably had on my bowl of popcorn.
Most definitely depending on how many tablespoons you had :lot-o-toke:

Most definitely depending on how many tablespoons you had :lot-o-toke:
Over one tablespoon in a bowl of popcorn! A regular cereal sized bowl! :lot-o-toke:

The wife and I had a smoke sesh last night from the latest Northern Lights and it was great, a potent, warm high! The smoke was smooth and the high started immediately behind the eyes and drifted like waves and took over my aches and pains from my osteoarthritis and muscle fatigue. I was so relaxed by the time we went to bed, I had a great sleep! It lasted a couple of hours too, no wonder my cannabutter knocked me into la la land! Also the cannabutter was made with uncured product so that is why my high felt racey and seemed like an never ending Pink Floyd experience! Lmao!
@Teddy Edwards this journal is done and can be moved to the completed journals!

Thank you all for following along and your advice and comments are greatly appreciated!
Much love to you all!

One last post for this journal.

I sifted the coco to weed out the roots, this grow was its second run, after the first run I picked out the roots by hand, this time I thought I'd do a more thorough job.

20200513_120841.jpg

I'll sift all the other pots as well this time around and add some perlite because some of this is quite fine and is getting compact as the grow goes on.
Everything else gets added to the compost pile.

That's it, over and out!

:peace:

Back
Top Bottom