First time Autoflower experience

DSXJ

Whats up guys!

Moving over here to this board as I've been gone from my last one for a while and it seems to be dead!

I am a card holder in Canada and am interested in doing some Autoflowers outdoors.

Strains I have

Barneys Pineapple Express Auto x3 Fem
G13 Blueberry Auto x5 fem
Northernlights x BB Auto x1 Fem

I want to mix my own soil this time, but at the same time want to keep it simple and not with a million and 1 ingredients. I am looking for input on any good simple organic soil mixtures that are good for Autos.

Thinking about
Blood & Bone meal
Kelp meal
Worm castings
Dol. Lime for pH adjustment ofc.
Perlite

These were from my last grow.
The previous grow I had combined Mandala Hashberry with an Unknown sativa. Turned out amazing!

Thanks all for your input!

Maybe I posted in the wrong forum, anyone got a link for the right one?

You're in the right forum, just wait for someone to come up with an answer. I grow indoors in a hydroponic organic system so I don't know shit about soil mixtures, just stopped by to congratulate you on those plants, they're looking great, good job!
Why do you want to grow outside if you're getting such great results?. Sure, if you grow outside you get a bigger plant and therefore a bigger yield but it takes so much longer (once a year vs every two months) that I'm not sure if it's practical.

Anyway, good luck and keep up the good work!

Oh, and you're wasting waaay too much light by not having reflective material everywhere and the hood is not helping much if you keep your bulb in a vertical position.

You're in the right forum, just wait for someone to come up with an answer. I grow indoors in a hydroponic organic system so I don't know shit about soil mixtures, just stopped by to congratulate you on those plants, they're looking great, good job!
Why do you want to grow outside if you're getting such great results?. Sure, if you grow outside you get a bigger plant and therefore a bigger yield but it takes so much longer (once a year vs every two months) that I'm not sure if it's practical.

Anyway, good luck and keep up the good work!

Yes I know I needed more reflective but I averaged pretty well for only a 400w HID.

I want to do outdoor for the experience. I have no issues with my indoor grows, they come out beautiful.

How ever I have great weather where I am for about 2-3 months and hence why I want to give Autos a try.

I can do indoor whenever I feel, but I feel like outdoor this season in my yard.

Yeah you did average pretty well it seems, good job. What strain are you growing, if you don't mind me asking, they look really good.

Good luck on your outdoor endeavor, I'd be great if you keep a journal so we can watch your progress.

Yeah you did average pretty well it seems, good job. What strain are you growing, if you don't mind me asking, they look really good.

Good luck on your outdoor endeavor, I'd be great if you keep a journal so we can watch your progress.

That grow is well over.

They originated as Mandala Hashberrys, I had a Random UK Sativa male grow on me so I decided to cross them.

The 3 tall ones are the Hashberry crosses and they exceeded my expectation of height, hence why the mylar ran out.

The other 2 were NL x Skunk clones I received from a friend of mine.

I will be posting a log of my autos on the boards as well once I have begun, not quite warm enough yet. Give it a few weeks.

Back
Top Bottom