First time Autoflowering. Advice please required...

KeenOnGreen

Using autoflowering seeds for first time. Went straight into 12/12 grow cycle from seedling (no vegitation) is this OK?

Just entering week 4 and starting to see hairs although plants not very tall.

Also can anyone offer advice on odour control? It's only my second time growing and not had carbon filter. Need to purchase! Are they loud? I've seen these ONA blocks and gels also. Any advice would be appreciated!!!

with autoflowering you shouldn't need lights at 12/12. You could have given more light but I wouldn't change it now. that would stressful for plant now that it is flowering and stress can cause hermies ,so it will have to be ok. I have no advise on filter as I don't have one either but I don't have to worry about smell.

I grow a lot of plants and have no air filter. I dont think its that big a deal with just 1 plant Unless ita Skunk #1 or something maybe.

You can up your light schedule a bit if you like I disagree itll stress the plant. Especially if done gradually.

The day you find a 12/12 light schedule outside that lasts for months on end never changing let me know lol.

Jimmy I can't argue over your disagreement of my earlier post, they are after all autos. my thought is autos aren't true autos, they are hybrids. SO part of it is normal marijuana which is a fall flowering plant. if you increase light you are telling it that it's springtime.

So would you go in straight away with 18/6 with autoflowers or what. Just for next time. Does it speed up grow time then with more light or just increase yield?

Autos will usually be small, 12/12 is fine with any strain not just autos all the way though of course the end product is what will be effect , yield and potency.
And Soil growing is pretty standard u need at least 1 month of veggie and then another 7-9 weeks of flowering. Of course depending on how much yield u r looking for u could veggie for 5-6 month but the plants would need more then 12hours of light to keep on vegging (at least 15hrs of light).
ANy type of carbon filter will work fine , cheap or not , its an outtake fan connected to a carbon filter its pretty basic, its not like buying a sony or some off brand LCD .

You can keep it on any veg cycle 12/12 isnt necessary since its a AUTO flowering plant, it automatically flowers you got like 3-4 months from seed to harvest

Using autoflowering seeds for first time. Went straight into 12/12 grow cycle from seedling (no vegitation) is this OK?

Just entering week 4 and starting to see hairs although plants not very tall.

Also can anyone offer advice on odour control? It's only my second time growing and not had carbon filter. Need to purchase! Are they loud? I've seen these ONA blocks and gels also. Any advice would be appreciated!!!
U can run them 12.12/ but your plants will be a lot smaller than 24/7 lighting would give you way better yeilds

Back
Top Bottom