First Time Cabinet Grow - 2nd Try!

Mcpottypots

20140912_014014.jpg
20140912_014031.jpg
20140912_014103.jpg
20140912_014051.jpg
20140912_014218.jpg

Hello fellow weed lover's I am starting this, to gain ad much info as I can from the experienced people on here. The pictures are of my cabinet I bought at a hardware store and retrofitted it for a grow box. I know I know the lights aren't good at all but I was limited on cash and wanted to experiment before I put in the money. I am using 7gal. pots with a organic soil with earthworm castings and rock phosphate, bat guano(not alot) and other nutrients it needed through various plant foods all together I have spent 300 bucks to get it started. I started with 1 seed that a guy said it was white widow. .... but he is unreliable. The temp is a between 82-85 degrees with the lights on and about 75 with the lights off. Humidity ranges from 20 to 30%. I watered about every 3 to 4 days in veg. and every 2-3 days in flower it had been 2 months and 26 days to get to the point I am at now with 5 clones off of this baby.i am all ears for suggestions, lights for the size of my closet and tips on how to treat my clones. ...... I.E. do I transplant like seeds or should I do s.o.g I topped the 2 in the pots by themselves but don't know what I should? Thank you for reading my entry and will update when possible.. Mad respect 420 peace; )

2014-09-13_01_35_31.jpg
20140912_014051.jpg
Day 2
Thinking about my clones I have a question. If I keep them small like 1 -2 feet high and get a bigger pot, could I put 2 or more plants in there?

Clones are 3 weeks old 2 in separate containers 3 still in transplant container.
Watering every 2 days with about 150 ml.
24 hr soft light in photo on top shelf
In organic seed stater soil
Added happy frog tomato food with nitrogen and potassium added minerals

Starting to see growth in the 2 that are in separate pots topped both at about 10 inch s was going to do scrog but don't thinki have the lights for it. Cut clones off of the one in flower about 2 weeks into flower from the bottom of the plant. Stems are really purple which when I researched it means it ready for flower? Or is certain deficiencies. Looks like it's growing good though.

Is this grow still alive?

If so, please update us with some pictures and info.

How about posting a 420 Strain Review?

If you need any help with posting photos, please read the photo gallery tutorial: Photo Gallery Guide: How to Resize, Upload & Post Photos

I am moving this to Abandoned Journals until we get updates.

Thanks and hope all is well in your world.

Love and respect from all of us here at 420 Magazine.

:Namaste:

Started a new one i didn't know what to do with it. So yes you can delete it if you want. Thanks for the response, what should I do with old stiff like this?

Back
Top Bottom