First time Canadian indoor grower needs help!

kaufman

420 Member
Hello, I’ve got blue cookies feminized seeds from CK seeds 500-700g yield, I’m new to this so I’ll try my best, I was given everything I’m suppose to need from a buddy, I’m told I need a metal halide light I only got a high pressure sodium, it’s a 400w set up, I have a room about 5x5 looking to grow 4 plants at a time, every stupid question possible lol..
How big of a pot?
what kinda soil?
When to use my additives?
Should I do something with my room it’s currently just white?
Everything else I can possibly be told.. figured this may be easier to get walked threw everything rather than to read the cannabis bible that’s huge!

get walked thru??

hmmmm, not the canadian way at all friend,,

what ya mean, gotta start some where.. I grew a couple plants to see how it would go, yields weren’t great, I just feel I could maximize it a lot more..

Second, Mega crop is a good for nutrients. They also give a free 500gram trial bag. Just pay for shipping. You may need to get some cal mag extra as well to help at times through her life.

I start in a peat puck. Move to a pot similar in size with a solo cup, then to a bit bigger. Then into a 5 gal cloth pot for the final resting.

For your first grow, I’d say keep it simple. Find some 100% work castings. Mix it 50/50 with perlite and your golden my friend. I’m now into your journal following along, so I’ll be here any time you need something! :thumb: Unless someone else answered your questions before I get back lol.
Oh I’m also Canadian. From Alberta! :ciao:

Back
Top Bottom