First time cannabutter

jetsgrower

this was my first time making cannabutter used my shake and trim from my first grow critical purple and gorilla glue auto. it took 7 hours slowcooker gonna test it tonite got some company over so ill cook them up something lol

Do use the lecithin
Makes it stronger and faster hitting
Check here

Do use the lecithin
Makes it stronger and faster hitting
Check here

Thanks for the link! Great info :thumb:

I've been using primarily infusions to medicate the past couple years. We have been making our own oils, capsules, butter, and other goodies. I would highly recommend decarbing before your infusion which means you can reduce the total infusion time as well. Also, I too HIGHly recommend that you emulsify (I use lecithin) the infusion too. Helps get all the yummy things you want out of the plant material. Makes it more potent for one by making it more bioavailable for your body in the end product. I invested in the MB machine a couple years and it can do so much. I also got the Ardent decarb machine to assist with having consistent decarbing. That is the biggest gripe with in-home decarbing. If you get it right, you have amazing results. But if you do it wrong, then you have minimized the potential and possibly ruined it altogether. Just finished up some banana bread my wife makes me. Lasted me a week and also shared a couple slices with friends.

how did you make it in a slow cooker btw?
curious.
Since the OP didn't answer I will jump in. I decarb about 32 grams. Put 1 pound of butter in a slow cooker set on LOW. I add 3 cups of water to the slow cooker along with 32 grams decarbed cannabis. Every couple hours give it a stir. I let mine go for 12 hours. Once time is up I use silicone oven mitts to squeeze and strain the mixture then set it in the fridge. Butter and water will separate. Once butter is solidified dispose of water. I find that ingredient amount to be good and will make about 170 cookies and half a cookie will give a nice buzz. 1 cookie will more than likely impair your ability to drive, Two cookies will definitely impair it, 3 cookies will land you in a hospital and 4 might get you a toe tag.

First round of canna-coconut oil made in my MBM2! Awesome machine, made it a breeze :cheesygrinsmiley:
CA7E27ED-3033-4F23-B776-B30B12F70BD3.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom