First time CBD grower

ReciCup

So, I received some CBD from the dispensary when I was gifted some sativa. There was a seed in it so I decided to try my hand at growing it. Is there a major difference between growing CBD and growing regular weed? Pls advise.

F9778D46-F1CF-450A-8A2D-DB0EE4D379F1.jpeg

Howdy Reci, pretty plant! I grow a CBD-only variety called Candida, and it grows exactly the same as my THC varieties. Stick with the same plan as the rest of your plants and you'll be good to go. Even harvest would still be at peak cloudy as usual.

Keep in mind that a bag seed might turn out to be male, so watch out for that when it starts to show sex.

Howdy Reci, pretty plant! I grow a CBD-only variety called Candida, and it grows exactly the same as my THC varieties. Stick with the same plan as the rest of your plants and you'll be good to go. Even harvest would still be at peak cloudy as usual.

Keep in mind that a bag seed might turn out to be male, so watch out for that when it starts to show sex.
Yes! I have run into that male issue twice now. These are growing good so far… Wish I knew which sativa I was growing. LOL! Hell, wish I knew which CBD plant I was growing, for that matter! Oh well… I do like surprises :cheesygrinsmiley: The first two pictures are from two days ago. Second two are from today.

1BB57B69-DC93-4AF2-A5DC-08994513C5B0.jpeg

6E675B47-7D09-47C0-9F12-7C3FD33F19D3.jpeg

2B64A00A-220F-4ABE-A69C-0963CDBF52B7.jpeg

C98E4F1D-BA00-4E8B-A234-60B2820E83B7.jpeg

These girls are THRIVING, so far! I usually grow in our basement but these 2 are growing on our 1st fl powder room and they’re doing WONDERFULLY!!! Here are a couple pics from today! White pot = CBD...Black bag = THC (Sativa) Dont know the names this time around:sorry::cheesygrinsmiley:

F41EB5DA-CB2F-4864-ABA8-FBBEDCAE05F1.jpeg

5E183F7D-CC84-4E92-8616-162165BFE836.jpeg

289DB724-E1D8-46B8-859A-10BF0B2079F7.jpeg

98AFA47B-ECD0-475D-82E6-4971060B4FC8.jpeg

3DECB1DE-D81A-4F6C-BDDB-A9DB3007EA50.jpeg

How often you top depends on a number of things, including the available headroom in the tent and the length of time you want to wait before flipping. Also the size of the final pot, as the more tops you have the more roots you need to support those tops.

I usually top once and then keep the top nodes flat and let the bottoms catch up, but there are many ways to skin a cat!

How often you top depends on a number of things, including the available headroom in the tent and the length of time you want to wait before flipping. Also the size of the final pot, as the more tops you have the more roots you need to support those tops.

I usually top once and then keep the top nodes flat and let the bottoms catch up, but there are many ways to skin a cat!
So when you say “keep the nodes flat”...how do you do that, exactly?

Hey Recicup.

Your plants look real good.
You definitely got the feel for growing now.
:high-five:

At over 6 weeks you should be able to sex them.
We don't want anymore boys ruining your party.

I'm with in the shed.
Unless I'm growing huge plants I just top once and spread the branches out by tying them down.

Hey Recicup.

Your plants look real good.
You definitely got the feel for growing now.
:high-five:

At over 6 weeks you should be able to sex them.
We don't want anymore boys ruining your party.

I'm with in the shed.
Unless I'm growing huge plants I just top once and spread the branches out by tying them down.
I’m with you babes! I been inspecting them REALLLL close; so far, so good. The one in the black bag isn’t as bushy as I’d like to see but hey...as long as it’s a GIRL, I’ll deal! :cheesygrinsmiley:

image.jpg

Back
Top Bottom