First time CFL grow

Spooky spoon

Hey guys. Decided to do a CFL grow to see how id get on.
What im using is 6500k 115wCFL with reflector
x3 6500k 45w CFL.
18/6

(wardrobe grow)

Im not sure if the plant is male or female yet as I brought it from amsterdam ( got it from a baggie )
Either way it is still a learning curve and ill find out when i veg it in about another month.

Once germinated the plant was left for 2 weeks in a greenhouse. ( while i sorted out setup)
Its been under lights for about 3 weeks now and has showed great developement.

Im just curious about why it is some of the bottom leaves seem to be dying?.
I bought some Plagron glorious green alga grow 2 days ago and i gave the plant its first feeding last night. 1ml in 1 litre ( will eventually work up to 4mls depending on how well the plant takes the feed).

Basically guys i'm looking for any hints tips and criticism you guys have so that i can further improve on any mistakes i'm making.:thumb::thanks:

Welcome to the forum

wishing you all the best with your grow , when you do get stared get a journal going its great to be able to look back . at the bottom of my links there is a link " how to upload pictures " its better to post pictures of sick plants so people here can see right away what the problem may be just by looking , i think maybe your plant was hungry , but never go too mad on nutes , less is more
Good luck again

Welcome. I have just started germinating seeds for my second grow first ever in a grow room also under cfl's that I got from my local hardware store. Legalhydro gave me some helpful info (thanks again legal) so going to give it a try but I have already ordered a 400 watt MH and 400w HPS grow lights with reflectors. Extremely excited for that to arrive :cheesygrinsmiley:

Back
Top Bottom