First Time Closet Grow - July 2009

i get sick of all these people on this site totally hating on MG soil. makes me wonder if they have ever even used it!? it looks like your using MG organic, which has NO timed released nutes what so ever! I've seen MG Organic work perfectly fine and have just as great of a harvest as that fox farm over priced stuff. Growing organically is all about being able to add whatever you want to your soil. So with MG organic, it doesnt have anything in it so you can add perlite, fish emulsions, sea kelp, earth worm castings as organic nutes. Then you have just as good of soil as the over priced fox farm stuff. Look @ fox farms ingredients compared to this. I refuse to ever pay fox farms prices and to have it shipped and pay for shipping as well. I simply refuse. I would rather buy locally for a lot cheaper and add what i want.

so dont let the MG bias people on here tell you MG doesnt work. trust me, i've seen it work just as well as fox farm grows on other peoples journals on here. unless you wanna pay ridiculous soil prices lol

however, the MG perlite does say it has released nutes. so if there is another perlite available locally grab it, otherwise not a huge deal, im sure it doesnt havemuch. and its very rare for perlite to have nutes. lol but ya i've seen MG organic, and even MG moisture control, and MG original work just fine. And the organic is the only MG with NO timed released nutes. but i've seen the others work just fine. but organic is prob. safer. but if you're using organic nutes, its very very hard to overdose with nutes and burn. vs. chemical nutes which is much easier

i get sick of all these people on this site totally hating on MG soil. makes me wonder if they have ever even used it!? it looks like your using MG organic, which has NO timed released nutes what so ever! I've seen MG Organic work perfectly fine and have just as great of a harvest as that fox farm over priced stuff. Growing organically is all about being able to add whatever you want to your soil. So with MG organic, it doesnt have anything in it so you can add perlite, fish emulsions, sea kelp, earth worm castings as organic nutes. Then you have just as good of soil as the over priced fox farm stuff. Look @ fox farms ingredients compared to this. I refuse to ever pay fox farms prices and to have it shipped and pay for shipping as well. I simply refuse. I would rather buy locally for a lot cheaper and add what i want.

I have to agree with you. People have been using MG to grow vegatables and flower forever. Weed is just a weed. Nothing special, except for when you smoke it. I purchased Jungle and MG soil and my current grow is looking great. I added perlite and use MG Big Bloom nutes at a much lower cost than I used in my hydroponic setup. The nutes were under $5.

:roorrip:

I have to agree with you. People have been using MG to grow vegatables and flower forever. Weed is just a weed. Nothing special, except for when you smoke it. I purchased Jungle and MG soil and my current grow is looking great. I added perlite and use MG Big Bloom nutes at a much lower cost than I used in my hydroponic setup. The nutes were under $5.

:roorrip:

last outdoor grow i did i grew 2 plants in a bucket with MG soil and 1/4 strength peters big bloom 20-20-20 , and a half cap of b-12 and i got some big purple dense stinky house still smells like i am drying them buds , think i pulled 3 oz of each ( i did notice that MG soil did become deficiant quicker than there time release states) could have due to the fact had 2 plants ib 1 pot
i think if people do there home work and listen to what the plant tells you it needs anything will work GL buddy

all my pics are an out door MG grow soil is soil love is what makes them grow
my opinion Miracle Grow works great everybody i know said god daaaaam you didnt grow that when we indulged in a bowl and my friends from the insomniac support group are med weed connoisseur's and they were very surprised with my success , lol growing its the easy part drying plant is the hard part lol

Back
Top Bottom