First time cooking brownies. Help!

Baked1992

okay so ive never made browies so i kinda have a few questions if you could please help.

i want to make chocolate fudge brownies but what if it requires oil? i want to make cannabutter because im using chronic mj to make them. do i use cannabutter and oil? how much mj do i use to make the butter? just one box of brownies

anyone know of a good cannabutter recipe for 7-10 grams of chron mj? and brownie recipe for the cannabutter?

yes im set on a box mix.. and the mix takes oil not butter.. so i would just substitute the veg oil for canna oil? how much buds should i use to make enough canna oil for one box? i have about 5 grams of mmj should that be enough?

can anyone reccomend a canna oil receipe

The ratio for oil to bud is 3:1. So for every 3 cups of oil, use 1 cup coarsely ground cannabis. If you are using box mix, I suggest using veg oil, althought any oil can be used for future projects. You want to bring the oil to a gentle simmer, not boiling. A candy thermometer is useful, it clips on to the side of the saucepan. For veg oil, you are going to want to keep it below it's smoke point, 225 degrees. Around 200 degrees you can add the ground cannabis and cook for a few hours. You are looking for the plant matter to start sinking to the bottom. You'll want to stir frequently so the sunken matter does not start to burn at the bottom, and if your oil starts bubbling, you'll want to remove it from the heat until it cools down. It's a slow cooking process - a crock pot on low setting could also be used.

Any sort of herb oil should be bottled tightly, refrigerated and consumed within a week of processing. Herb infused oil is known to carry Clostridium botulinum bacteria, which causes botulism.

I made them twice. Used exactly that box mix. You don't need to make oil to use that mix at all. Just gently melt the cannabutter in the microwave and then add it to the mix. My brownies came out delicious and effective.

I made them twice. Used exactly that box mix. You don't need to make oil to use that mix at all. Just gently melt the cannabutter in the microwave and then add it to the mix. My brownies came out delicious and effective.

how much canna butter did you melt I want to make some tonight .. using duncan hines oil recipe

if you do make brownies is there a way you can make brownies that taste good and will get u very medicated if you put herb (ground up bud) in instead of oil/butter :bongrip::bongrip::bongrip:

I put 2.5 grams high grade but low end high grade along with .1 gram of my fresh picked still wet homegrown and put in crckpot on low for 6 hours ( so that 3.5 grams in 1/3 cup butter, what box called for), woke up, put the oil AND THE WEED together and then put the butter/weed mix into Giradelli Chocolate brownie mix as directed. I used 9x9 pan and made 9 brownies. 3.5 /9 = .389 grams a brownie if cut perfect. I ate 3 brownies so basically it was .8 for a this dose. Its been 30 minutes and I did lick the spoon and the bowl so I am feeling great. I am sorta worried cause I forgot I have to go to the doctors for a blood test for my blood thinner ( not drug test in anyway). I am just worried about being baked while at the office. Then I have to drive to a freinds house in 6 hours from now and I hope im at least peaked by then. LMAO EAT WEED , TRY IT , SO DIFFERENT THAN SMOKING AND ITS NOT A WAISTE. 60 bucks for dank weed devided into 4.5 brownies is very worthwile. Im so high right this second from just 2 hours ago from likiig the bowl... i didnt even get hit by the 2 .4 GRAM CEACH BROWNIES. DONT OVERDOESE this time i wanted to overdose a little as i have always been underdosing for fear of panic attacks but I been good with that and i want to feel it for real and not do it for nothing. My friend never smokes and was high for 2 days on a brownie that hit me for 6 hours. So tolerance does play a part.

Back
Top Bottom