First Time - did I get the right stuff?

SuperJoe

This is for a closet setup - 2 x 5 x 7

Getting a 1000W Convertable MH/HPS HID and a portable heater/air conditioner/dehumidifier made to cover 325 sq. ft and possibly a humidifier if I need it

possibly growing 1 or 2 at a time w/ soil.
-Premium nature mix by Hortibec (Peat Moss, Humus, Compost, Perlite)
-Vermiculite for water retention, I work so I'm not sure how often I'll be able to water)
-2x 28.3L planters w/ drainage pan
-2x 5L planters w/ drainage pan

-Miracle Gro all purpose water soluble plant food (24-8-16)
WITH
24% Nitrogen
8% Available phosphate
16% soluble potash
0.02.% Boron (Actual)
0.07% Copper (Actual)
0.15% Iron (Actual)
0.05% Manganese (Chelated Actual)
0.0005 Molybdenum (Actual)
0.06% Zinc (Actual)
1.2% EDTA

And for phosphorus:
Schultz Bloom Builder (5-30-5)
Liquid Plant food with micronutrients
WITH

5% Total Nitrogen
30% Available Phosphate
5% Soluble Potash
.10% Iron (Chelated Actual)
.05 Manganese (Chelated Actual)
.05 Zinc (Chelated Actual)
1.3 EDTA

Did I get any of the wrong stuff?? Or do I sound like I'm good to go?

Thx
-Joe

Okay cool, what do you reccomend I substitute for MG (preferably something I can get at home depot or wal-mart and don't have to order), and maybe 600W would be better? My biggest concern is that my closet is only 2' deep but 5 wide, with white walls - will the plants in the corners have enough light??

Because my seeds are unfeminized, I'll probably be planting 3 or 4 at a time, discarding males when the time is right, and possibly cloning females to optimize... So up to 4 at a time.

If you read my journal i have a tent about the same size as your closet i used 2.5 quart buckets and managed to fit 21 in this space and if you look at the photos you will see this turned out well. and yes 600 if just 2 plants.

400-600 watts are great i grow in my closet just remember not to wait till theyre four feet once they hit a foot flip the cycle , or you will run out of space like i ,, and ditch the miracle grow ... gh has good cheap nutes and ask someone for their lucas formula.(tricome ) has it i think

400-600 watts are great i grow in my closet just remember not to wait till theyre four feet once they hit a foot flip the cycle , or you will run out of space like i ,, and ditch the miracle grow ... gh has good cheap nutes and ask someone for their lucas formula.(tricome ) has it i think

What is GH an abbreviation for? Sorry I'm new!!

So the plan as of now is to swap out the MG & Shultz for FF Grow Big and FF Tiger Bloom, Also gonna use FF Marine cuisine in my pre-mix. Also adding to my mix: Perlite, Masonary Sand, Worm Castings.

Also need to pick up a hygrometer/thermometer and a pH meter, which I'll probably pick up after next payday because for the first two weeks I'll only be watering with pure water and some really diluted hydrogen peroxide. I don't expect pH to be an issue until I start adding nutes.

Advice and constructive criticism is appreciated!
-Thx
Joe.

Back
Top Bottom