First time edibles

Mgb22617

420 Member
Hello! First time on here. So around my area there's alot of spray on trash gummies like stoney patch etc. None are potent and usually are less than 10 bucks each. Recently alot of people got sick off of them. So I said I'm going to make sure my friends never get sick again. I got my marijuana license, problem is I dont know where to start. I have great quality d9 distillate. I was going to do 1 liter of d9 distillate and 1 liter of coconut oil, mix and then inject into the gummies. Does this sound like a good idea or does anyone else have any advice??

First, I’ve never made a gummy in my life, so read ‘I probably don’t know what I’m talking about’. Now that I got that out of the way, I don’t know why it wouldn’t? As long as you have an emulsifier to ‘pull everything together’ at the gummy stage should work just fine. I do the same, just with cookies and I like the taste of green, so I skip the distillate and go straight for plant->coconut oil->cookie. With the extra step of decarb after plant, of course…. Hope that helps, and post how it goes. I’ve been thinking about some candies…..

First, I’ve never made a gummy in my life, so read ‘I probably don’t know what I’m talking about’. Now that I got that out of the way, I don’t know why it wouldn’t? As long as you have an emulsifier to ‘pull everything together’ at the gummy stage should work just fine. I do the same, just with cookies and I like the taste of green, so I skip the distillate and go straight for plant->coconut oil->cookie. With the extra step of decarb after plant, of course…. Hope that helps, and post how it goes. I’ve been thinking about some candies…..
I mixed 1 liter with 1 liter of coconut oil. After alot of mixing it finally loosened up to the point where the syringe can take the distillate. Now just going to try and give out samples and see how it went.

Back
Top Bottom