First Time Ever Growing - Skunk #1 Feminised Seeds - BCNL BloomBox

zbug

Hello all,

First time ever growing.

Hello all, This is my first attempt to grow. please forgive me for my english and also ignore my grow terminology as I am 100% new at this. this is my first time ever to grow anything.

Equipment : BCNL BloomBox
Strain : Skunk #1 Feminised Seeds (Sensi seeds seed bank)
Seeds First Germinated : April 30th 2014
Number of Seeds : 10
Number of Seeds that Got Germinated : 10
Seeds where soaked in a glass of water for 24 hrs.

Please see attached pictures and any advice would be appreciated :) as you can see some are doing well and some are not doing well at all!

these images where taken a day ago.

will they live? should i take the best 2 and make them mothers and clone from them? in a few weeks the good ones might be way larger then the small ones that you see what happens then ? any advice would be good :)

Note: replaced water in the water tank last night. added Nuits (Grow (7.7), Common(8.3), Veg BoomPlus(11) )

IMAG10698.jpg

View image in gallery

IMAG10688.jpg
IMAG10677.jpg
IMAG10665.jpg
IMAG10645.jpg
IMAG10638.jpg
IMAG10604.jpg
IMAG10615.jpg
IMAG10626.jpg
IMAG10594.jpg
IMAG10585.jpg
IMAG10574.jpg

Re: First Time Ever Growing ( Skunk #1 Feminised Seeds) ( BCNL BloomBox)

thanks CO ! :) but a bit worried about how it will be in a few weeks, I mean as you can see I have a few that look really tiny and some have yellow leaves.. just don't know what is bad and what is REALLY bad as its my first grow...

Back off nutes by 1/4/ I see nute burn. The burnt tips are a dead give away

Back off nutes by 1/4/ I see nute burn. The burnt tips are a dead give away

thanks so much will do,

also trying this new idea to help with growth pic attached..

IMAG10776.jpg

hey i am in the middle of my first grow too, well like 10 days in and i am still in solos; but honestly I think they are healthy as fuck for 10 days from germination and plant and they have very long stems but some flower on top, the plants are all on their second set of leaves none have 5 leaves yet the most is 3. I have really only given them water 1 time with nutes, and that time i filled the cups until they drained. I am wondering when to transplant though I dont want them to get root bound and I want to transplant like right when its time. I dont see any burns on the leaves and honestly for my first time ever doing this i think so far i havent messed anything up but any advice is always good. Let me know if you can help out and how i can just send you some pics faster.

thanks..,....G

hey i am in the middle of my first grow too, well like 10 days in and i am still in solos; but honestly I think they are healthy as fuck for 10 days from germination and plant and they have very long stems but some flower on top, the plants are all on their second set of leaves none have 5 leaves yet the most is 3. I have really only given them water 1 time with nutes, and that time i filled the cups until they drained. I am wondering when to transplant though I dont want them to get root bound and I want to transplant like right when its time. I dont see any burns on the leaves and honestly for my first time ever doing this i think so far i havent messed anything up but any advice is always good. Let me know if you can help out and how i can just send you some pics faster.

thanks..,....G

Hello Frosty, hope all is going well :) don't think I'm a good person to ask advice for hehe as this is my first too ! :) why don't you post some pics and someone here might help :) just go on top then click on gallery then upload :) after that click on post pic and choose what pics you want. really nice way of doing this on this forum :)

co I am going to reply to your thread as well; but I will take some pics and let me know what you think

wow Frosty !! looks way way way way better then the ones i have ! touch wood ! how old are they ? did you transplant then or same place since seeds?

hahaha bro i have no idea what im doing...i honestly germinated them for almost 48 hours in this like clear wrap thing i got with one of my dress shoes and i closed it and kept it dark for the 2 days in the solo cups, and the 24 hours went by and nothing had sprouted so i waited and the next day i literally took them out of germ at like 4 am because the 4 of the 6 plants were bending they had grown too much. I have kept them in here since beginning but I am pretty sure this is day 10....I didnt water them like at all really...like maybe 2 table spoons each until like two days ago and thats when i added nutes and just soaked them all because it seemed like it was time. I didnt do any nutes until two days ago and it didnt seem like they were ever short on water, they do look like they grew a little tho...I am just wondering when should i get them outta here....and should i go to a 3 gallon or 1 gallon...I have a feeling a 3 gallon would be good and i wouldnt need to transplant them any more..anyway let me know what you think...thanks for the help

can't really tell you when and how to .. as i don't know what i am doing myself I'm just doing what the book tells me that came with my box :( hope someone here will reply to you asap ! keep it up man really awesome ! guess you have the green thumb!

Sorry my answer will be short. I am on my cell heading to yard sale lol. For pot size stick with 1/4 gallon per week of growth you plan to grow

Back
Top Bottom