First time ever growing

killa willa

i started 2 plants not really thinkin it would go any where but i planted these about 2 months ago im just looking for some tips i have no idea what a good plant looks like there about a lil over a foot tall but this one has a lil funk smell to it and i guess im havin a lil bit of trobule with insects but its nothin that i think any plant doesnt go through and the leave on the bottom are lookin a lil yellow is that normal or is there sometihn wrong

plant 1
12pr9.jpg

top of plants
13le7.jpg

plant 2
14fm6.jpg

Looks liek you have a bit of a pest problem. Are you using nutes? What strain is it? How old are they? How did you start them? How often do you water them? Sorry for all the questions, I just like to know all the details, plus your growing will benefit because if there is something you can do better one of the many knowlageable people here can help you out with problems alot easier, i.e. the pests. There is a solution you can make to keep bugs off them so you don't get chewed on alot, I just can't remember the ingredients. I think its dishsoap water and something else, but I could be wrong.

i water them everyother day or every day there about 70 days old im using osmocote plant food 16-9-12 and mircal grow plant food im not sure that the nutes on that is i only use those about maybe 2 times in 2 weeks i dont kno the strian i guess just regs i started them in a pot there was about 6 of them really close together then i seperated them when they where about 2 inches tall and planted them in the ground it has very nice soil with about a 6.5 ph level

Hate to say this but , if those plants are 70 days old .......somethings wrong somewhere. At 60 days old my plants average about 5 foot tall. My guess is that when they were all growing in one pot , they got totally stressed ( stunted ) and never recovered.

Did this grow live brother?
If so, please update us with some pictures and info.

If you need any help with posting photos, please read the photo gallery tutorial
Photo Gallery Guide - How to Resize, Upload & Post Photos

I am moving this to abandoned journals until we get updates.

Thanks and hope all is well in your world brother!

Love and respect from all of us here at 420 Magazine!

Back
Top Bottom