First Time Farmer

well picked up a mirror today i can use a mirror instead of like foil cant i for reflecting light

Now you might want to confirm this elsewhere, but from what I know, mirrors are actually going to eat your light more than reflect it! I thought about mirrors, then looked and saw that it wasn't going to do any good at all, and can in fact lower your total light that gets to the plants.

I'm all about the poor man's grow, though. My poor lady grow has turned into a much more expensive operation, but think of the money you'll save on bud once you get your growing skills down :yummy: Y splitters would be a fantastic investment, $2 at Home Depot. What i used for the lighting is these 'bottle lamp' kits, $4/piece at Walmart and they work just fine.

If you start having problems like yellowing, drying leaves, spots, etc. you might want to invest in better soil. I was stingy with soil and got miracle grow, but my plants were not so happy about that. It was well worth it to pay $17 for a bag of Fox Farms soil.. especially considering I spent about $14 on all the miracle grow soil.

Good luck! :surf:

Update time
0523111219.jpg

Changed it up a bit Got 3 females now

0523111220.jpg

0523111220a.jpg

0523111221.jpg

getting bigger :morenutes:

Well its been awhile getting ready to take plants outdoors. Big enough to take the conditions will have pics soon. So excited on what the out come will be. 3 females 1. about 4 foot 2. about 3 1/2 feet 3. 2 1/2 feet getting the little white hairs strong.

well bad news guys all my plants have been destroyed by a storm that passed through sorry i havent been on as often as i should. Woke up this morning and went out to check them and a near by tree fell right on top of all my plants hopeing
to get started again

Is this grow still alive?

If so, please update us with some pictures and info.

How about posting a 420 Strain Review?

If you need any help with posting photos, please read the photo gallery tutorial:
Photo Gallery Guide: How to Resize, Upload & Post Photos

I am moving this to abandoned journals until we get updates.

Thanks and hope all is well in your world!

Love and respect from all of us here at 420 Magazine!

Back
Top Bottom