First Time Fluxing

Check out the babies!

20200222_200154.jpg

Starting to see some frost forming. The larger nug is the white widow and the second is the Pineapple Express. PE is around two weeks behind. White widow is at about day 53. Sorry for the lighting. Best I could do with the effort available :)
20200223_185400.jpg
20200223_185302.jpg

Hey @Modest grower I see you’re thinking of buying a 6 ton Dabpress. It’s a great press mate I’ve been really impressed with mine. Look forward to seeing you squeeze some of your bud.

Hey @Modest grower I see you’re thinking of buying a 6 ton Dabpress. It’s a great press mate I’ve been really impressed with mine. Look forward to seeing you squeeze some of your bud.

Thanks for letting me know! Mine is scheduled for delivery for tomorrow so I am very excited. I can't wait to give it a go. I've actually never tried dabbing before haha. I wanted it to make stronger pain relief for my dad and figured I would make edibles with the rosin or get into smoking it. Should be interesting.

Thanks for letting me know! Mine is scheduled for delivery for tomorrow so I am very excited. I can't wait to give it a go. I've actually never tried dabbing before haha. I wanted it to make stronger pain relief for my dad and figured I would make edibles with the rosin or get into smoking it. Should be interesting.
Tomorrow you say I bet you are excited!:p
I was the same, never tried a dab before my press was delivered, it lives up to the hype and some! You’ll definitely be able to make strong meds and rosin is very easy to process into oils, candy, gummies etc. What you squeezing first?

Tomorrow you say I bet you are excited!:p
I was the same, never tried a dab before my press was delivered, it lives up to the hype and some! You’ll definitely be able to make strong meds and rosin is very easy to process into oils, candy, gummies etc. What you squeezing first?

Unfortunately, I will have to wait for my plants to be harvested and cure as I am out and don't plan on ever buying again. I'll squeeze them all but I'm excited for the white widows. Eventually I'm hoping to have a bunch of outdoor pink kush CBD × BlackBerry Kush autos that will almost entirely be squished :yahoo:

Nice!! I really really really enjoy lavender myself!
They are excellent for bonsai training, and give such a lovely fragrance. I was actually outside yesterday to check up on my four lavender. I'll see if I can dig up an image of my favorite one from last summer.

Do you know anything more about the "strain" of lavender you have there? There are so many, and I dont remember seeing one with such saw-toothed leaves. Really nice.

Oh and btw, most Lavender rarely survive indoors. Perhaps you have a strain that does? Would be interesting to hear, it wouldn't surprise me if they have developed types/sorts/strains of lavender that works well indoors

Hey there friend! I do not know more as I unfortunately tossed the info (kicking myself on that) but I do plan on transplanting it outside this spring. Just picked it up with the wife so we put it in that pot for now. I hope all is well. Your plants are looking stellar

Looks like all plants roots are digging the MegaCrop :).

That frost is starting to spread down the leaves...nice!

Bending the colas more horizontal little by little is helping big time to expose other buds on the cola, i wouldnt be bothered if i was force to provide supports for them, or is having them too horizontal a bad thing?
Theres also a fan leaf of two covering some light on 2nd level buds, is it worth removing if they cant be tucked to give them 100% light exposure?

20200224_192837.jpg

Bending the colas more horizontal little by little is helping big time to expose other buds on the cola, i wouldnt be bothered if i was force to provide supports for them, or is having them too horizontal a bad thing?
Theres also a fan leaf of two covering some light on 2nd level buds, is it worth removing if they cant be tucked to give them 100% light exposure?

20200224_192837.jpg
Looking good! I'm pretty open to removing leaves that cover bud sites and haven't noticed any downsides. That's my style though. As for support, I also haven't run into issues yet. I stretched this white widow out pretty far but the buds weren't massive on top or anything. No support needed on this one really.

I do remember i read to lst anytime. Is there an end to this during anytime in flower?
Less stress in flower is the general theme but I super cropped my pineapple Express and that thing was happy as ever the next day. I think if everything else is good, LST shouldn't really negatively impact the plant in flower

Was it autoflower u supercropped?
Yeah pineapple Express auto from Barney and Northernlights auto from RQS. To clarify, what I am calling sypercropping was bending the stem of a higher top to the point it slightly kinked and stayed. The buds then started growing up and the stem stayed as is for the most part. @InTheShed Has an excellent thread on the subject. I've just started to check it out. So many threads so little time

Which thread is this? The LST one?

Such a great thread created by @InTheShed ive put it in my sig!
Modest your girls are looking great! Can we get a pic of the whole room by chance?

Back
Top Bottom