First Time Fluxing

Here are the future parents. Black berry kush from Dutch passion and pink kush CBD from seedsman. Both auto fem. Loving the colors on the stems hoping that is a sign that I have some colorful genetics.
20200303_181251.jpg

Also, down but not out....this pink kush got stuck in her helmet but she may just soldier on to join the pollination party. I'm just letting it do its thing for now

20200303_181208.jpg

New babies! :cheer:
Congrats on your new babies @InTheShed :woohoo:

It looks like you just let them swim until taproot? That was what I used to do but got cautious when I started buying these seeds instead of using bag seed. Now I soak and then paper towel. Might have to try a few just soaking. Correct me if I am wrong on your approach mi amigo

Blue dream has been loving the mega crop. Knock on wood, this plant has been so easy to grow so far. Pardon the slight blurple in the pic.

These photo plants have been taking little effort and are growing right along. The two photos are on around 4grams per gallon of MC. I can't wait to see how they do in flower

20200303_195639.jpg

Is this the journal with the training?
Yes sir. Unfortunately l, flexing (the training I am using) is a long and slow process so most updates have been regarding my autos. I'll post a pic of my Franco this evening. I might have taken one last night. Was a bit stoned snapping pics left and right.

@HashFart this is the latest picture I took of the franco. Basically, I topped it at the 3rd node and then started training those 2 out. I'm going to run them to the edges of that white rack and top each end (although I fimmed one last night).

I'll keep training this plant around the cooler until the ends either complete the loop or I throw in the towel and will then flip to flower. This pic is before the last trim and training session

20200229_160137.jpg

@HashFart this is the latest picture I took of the franco. Basically, I topped it at the 3rd node and then started training those 2 out. I'm going to run them to the edges of that white rack and top each end (although I fimmed one last night).

I'll keep training this plant around the cooler until the ends either complete the loop or I throw in the towel and will then flip to flower. This pic is before the last trim and training session

20200229_160137.jpg
That grate is the cat's meow ! Theoretically if I had let's say 5 inches from the soil to the top of my pot and trained the photo inside the grate could one be successful? I like this grate idea more then a net Hell yeah brother ! This is a very intriguing thread

That grate is the cat's meow ! Theoretically if I had let's say 5 inches from the soil to the top of my pot and trained the photo inside the grate could one be successful? I like this grate idea more then a net Hell yeah brother ! This is a very intriguing thread

I don't see why not! I like having the plant on top of the grate and tying it down but I could see using it the same as a net with the plant under if you wanted. This grate actually separates so I'm hoping to remove it when it is ready for harvest for a nice pic

I just dropped 5 more seeds for the pollination party. 3 more pink kush CBD and 2 more blackberry kush. The plan is to let the 2 current seedlings openly pollinate in the tent while these 5 seedlings to be will be a couple weeks behind to help with the seeds maturing.

Also, the 2nd pink kush seedling does seem to be making a comeback so the more the merrier.

In a couple weeks I'll be looking to @The Celt for some advice on weighing the GA3 and measuring the water to make sure I get it as best as I can. I am not a very precise guy so I will need to take my time on that front

Back
Top Bottom