First Time Follies

Rin101

Have you ever gotten someone high for the first time (I mean the first time getting high, not the first time smoking) and had some scary stuff happen to them?

The other night for my friend's birthday a couple of my friends and I went to see Coraline in 3D after smoking a couple joints (one of them the best/biggest i've ever rolled..i was proud), anyway, one of them had only smoked once before, and that first time he didn't feel it. This time, though...he got really high. So we loaded up in my car and headed to the theater, and I grabbed some tickets from the Fandango place, and after a 10 minute wait in line (the theater had to be cleaned) we were finally headed in! Well, on the way to the theater, my friend that had never been high before starts saying he doesn't feel well...and I was just telling him to hang on for 30 more seconds till we got inside and he could sit down, and as we start walking away I hear a loud THUD! behind me..I turned around, and I was so high that I didn't even realize it was him at first. I thought it was just some random kid trying to be funny pretending to pass out, and then I realized it was him...it was SO scary! I didn't even know what to do and there was just a crowd of people standing there like "wtf is going on?" Then suddenly he stood up, didn't look at anyone, and just calmly walked to the end of the hallway and out the exit door as a guy followed him yelling "You're drunk as fuck!"

I didn't even know what to do, and a couple minutes later he texted me and said he was just going to sit outside for a bit...what a relief..and he somehow made it back in and met up with us. That was so scary though...I guess the movie theater might not have been the best place to take him on his first time :p
He later told me that he hadn't eaten since breakfast (and it was 9 PM) so that couldn't have helped either haha!

Anyway, I'm looking forward to reading other stories like this :grinjoint:

Had same thing sort of happen to me.
Was at Uni and this girl I was really keen on wanted to have a smoke with me outside a club we were at. She sucked it down like a champion, then, says to me that she had never been stoned before. Within about half an hour she had gone outside and was passed out on the sidewalk. I came out and had to stop her being loaded into a police van for being "drunk and disorderly". Never again will I smoke up with a novice! Didnt even get to sleep with her......

Well i have what i think is a KILLER storey..... after my last outdoor harvest (which was kooda) i had a shit load of 2nd grade bud and a heap of sugar leaf...... and some time on my hands... my lovely wife was out spending as usual so i thought lets make some hash brownies.... off to safeway we go...... after boiling the dried mull with 3 sticks of butter for 3 hrs i seperated it and made the brownies.... they turned out ok but i cooked them with a bit too much butter lol... let me tell ya, my wife is as straight as they come dosnt drink, smoke nothing.... wont even have a toke.........
anyway when she came home the house stank really bad... but she seemed somewhat excited at the fact i made these brownies she knew exactly what they were and grabed a bit slice and scoffed it.......haha.... well i hadnt actually tested these as of yet and was curious to see what was gonna happen.... no shit within 20 mins she was walking around the house crying saying she was dying... well i had been smoking while cooking so i wasnt much help...lol i was actually giggling at her telling her it would be ok....hahaha she then got a friend to take her to the hospital...lol there she was told that no one has ever died from mary jane and was sent on her way..... she seriously thought she was dying......she didnt blame me at all coz she knew what they were....
that my friends was one trippy night........ still makes me larf........

first time follies= my first time was uncontrolable laughter,very intense. it was free and it was for me. we were told to hold the toke in as long as possible, witch we did. there was a placebo effect also cause it was only the shake off some killer. it was a good time though. one of the guys who participated got sick and we were in a public place. it was a total buzzkill. we had known this guy for years, but no one knew his home phone number. we were scared he would die. so everyone acted like they did not know what was going on. i saw him pointing in a phone book to his number, and he was so high that he did not know his own number. till this day he still deyni's it. the bad part is that several perps lost there buzz cause of that. this was a good hour and half after the smoke session. and it was a collective first smoke-out.

Ouch, that sounds like a bad experience...or maybe a good learning experience because now you know not to smoke too much and go out in public!

Ok, so the first time I got one of my friends stoned, we were sitting in a car down by a dead-end in a neighborhood. To our left, a family's backyard, to our right, a driveway belonging to someone who was rarely ever there, and whom we knew nothing about. Anyway, we were there with 4 people cramped in a tiny Pontiac Sunfire, the car absolutely filled with smoke (the lighters wouldn't light). Anyway, after a while, we see headlights, and soon notice that they are heading into the driveway next to us. We were all fairly new to smoking back then, so we were fucking terrified. The guy gets out of his car and just sits on the hood, twirling something in his hand. Now, we couldn't see what it was because the windows were so fogged up, and so the first thought that pops up is "OMG IT'S A GUN". We're all freaking out at this point, and the guy whose first time it was is not helping. Now, we could have driven off, but I was in the driver seat and had a really shitty experience the last time I tried driving stoned, so I wasn't moving. One of my friends lived right up the street, so we decide to just get out, and walk calmly back to his house. As soon as I open the door, I hear "WAIT!", but it's too late, the dome light came on, and the guy saw us. I KNEW we were busted/dead, and just to increase my fears, the guy comes up to the window and peers in, and leaves. Nothing happens for about 30 minutes, and then we see him on his phone. So now we're thinking "Great, he's calling the cops." So now, we decide it's best to really leave. As soon as we get out of the car, the guy looks at us and shouts "Hey! Having a good time?" We were kinda stunned at first, but eventually we start talking to him. He was sitting on his car, eating a sandwich (not twirling a gun), waiting for his girlfriend to arrive. He told us "I was waiting for my girl when I saw your lights turn on, and I though you might've been her. When I looked inside, I was like 'Damn, they're just doing what I was about to do!'" He then proceeds to pull out a fat sack of marijuana (my jaw drops) and he rolls a really nice grape blunt. I was very high and very confused, but happy that I was still alive. Also turns out, he was a dealer, who lived just down the street! Convenient, eh?

Haha thanks for sharing man, that is a great story..a couple years ago my friends and I did that exact same thing in a neighborhood dead end, but we were lucky and no one drove/walked by :)

Back
Top Bottom