That was the problem I’m having. My window is old though and I opened the left side, poked the tube in and then opened the actual window a bit on the right side hopefully allowing some exhaust. I think it’s working for me. I cut a small hole in the bottom left corner out of my black out cardboard stuff I bought from dollarama and then when I put it in the window, it blocks the opened part of the window in the left. I hope it’s working. Fingers crossed. Don’t know what I’m going to do when we replace the windows in the house lol.

I see you have a caterpie problem in your grow area. I would suggest immediate action to get those pesky buggers caught and in the Pokédex :rofl:

I can exhaust out the window or just into the room. Testing both methods and seeing how the Temperature goes both ways.

The plants look way more healthy under the 50% powered up lights already. The whole plant is straight.

The 24w t5h0 light wasn't nearly enough but hopefully that allowed for better root growth.

Had a slight mix up on my light controller timer last night. I'm a fool for forgetting it was a 24hour time display. The lights were off for 2 hours or so but the girls bounced back up once I checked and turned the lights back on. Hopefully the extra few hours of darkness didn't hurt them.

Jumping in for this interesting grow, so you will be doing the entire grow through rockwool only?
I'm just starting page 3 to catch up.

:morenutes:

Happy growing!

Back
Top Bottom