88WW

Strain : Crop King Seeds - White Widow - Feminized ( 60% Indica - 40% Sativa )

Set up
: Gorilla Grow Tent 4 x 4 w/extension poles ( Inside 9ft x 9ft x 8ft Room )

Lights
: California Lightworks Solar System 550 LED ( Used with Solar System Controller )

Exhaust
: Hurricane 4" inline fan + Mountain Air M416 Carbon filter ( Exhaust out room window )

Intake
: 4" inline ducting fan ( Connected to house central air duct )

Grow Medium
: Rockwool

Nutrients : Emerald Harvest 3 Part + Emerald Harvest Cal-Mag

Germination Set Up
- T5 light
- Grow Dome
- Heat pad

PLAN
Germinating Seeds this week ( Update pictures to come )​

1.5" cubes soaked in ph 5.5 water for 15 seconds. No more bubbles came out.

Day 2 of 18/6 under T5HO light in clone tray

The light is about 5-6 inches about seedling tops.

Slight bend in WW#1 stem. Can anyone help diagnose?

Ww#1 did have the seed shell stuck to it for over a day. I sprayed water on it and lightly removed the shell case.

#1 was the first to break the surface. Is the bend from me not planting it deep enough?

So far very light watering. Water is the same spring water bottle I used to germinate.

Temps have been running between 27c and 29c

Have a giant fan circulating air in the whole room.

It is in alberta and the air is very dry. Humidity has been around 45-50% since the dome came off after sprouting out of the cubes.

In a few more days once the little ones roots are grown out they will be transplanted into small 4" rockwool cubes and moved into the grow tent.

I have a question about my scrog net. Is it ok to have it up now so close to the Solar system 550 or should I put it up later when required?

I wouldn't sweat the bend. She'll probably straighten right on out in time.

Little leaves are growing out

Emerald Harvest Nutrients

Starting off with a light feed after Day 3 ends in 7 hours.

Going go let the rockwool dry out a little during 6 hour of dark.

Then make a light 100-200ppm mix feed bright and early on day 4.

When do I start adding Cal Mag?

Little leaves are growing out

Emerald Harvest Nutrients

Starting off with a light feed after Day 3 ends in 7 hours.

Going go let the rockwool dry out a little during 6 hour of dark.

Then make a light 100-200ppm mix feed bright and early on day 4.

When do I start adding Cal Mag?
I've noticed many growers introduce nutes at different times BUT one thing I found in common was most if not all waited til the codolyens fell off.

I've noticed many growers introduce nutes at different times BUT one thing I found in common was most if not all waited til the codolyens fell off.

Another member said in 2-3 days they will go yellow. And recommended a light mix of 100-200ppm.

Decisions decisions

Start of day 4 18/6

For each nutrient bottle I got a separate syringe and tubing just to keep clean. And after reading reviews of the caps being leaky decided to try and keep things as clean as possible.

Decided to go with 0.5ML each of micro grow and bloom into 1L of filtered water (starting ph 6.3) ALWAYS MICRO FIRST

After adding ppm came to 200ppm so I decided not to add cal mag in yet. Wait for day 5 to add cal mag.

Ph at 5.8 when feeding. Aiming for 5.5 on the next. I had issues using ph down when I was testing my sources of water so did not want to play around with it. (Even the tiniest amount of ph down dropped my ph to well below 5.)

20ML each cube slow feed produced about 5% run off.

WW#1 from left to right needed another 5ML to produce the same run off. ( and she started to straighten out a little this morning. Must of been a little thirsty)

WW#2 and WW#3 both have one tiny root poping out of the bottom.

On a side note I went from trying 2-4 different strains each month at a quarter a week. For about two years. And finally found two of my favorites. White Widow was number one so that's what lead me to start this grow journy. It has been 6 months since I last smoked or used edibles. I decided to totally cleanse my pallet for cannabis for about a year. So this grow should take me to about 10-12 months. The plan is to veg for about 2 months. Depending on how the 4 WW fill my scrog net I will adjust the veg time accordingly. And flowering for 9-10 weeks.

Follow along on my journey from seed to smoke.

And watch me expierement with 100% rockwool and hand pour in a home grow.

Very cool! I’m in your journal now! :popcorn: Would love to hang out if you don’t mind.

I’m also an Albertan by the way :high-five: born and raised!

I’m growing my second batch of dark Angel and blue Cookie photos in my journal right now, the seeds are also from crop kings.

I’m backlipslide by the way! Nice to meet you! And welcome to the site!! :thumb:

Half way through day 4.

Decided to add Cal mag for a light feed.

0.5ml cal mag into the premixed nutrients from the morning.

Brought up the ppm from 200 to 360
Ph went up to 6.1

Used super tiny amount of ph down brought it to 5.6ph

WW#1 10ml
WW#2 5ml
WW#3 5ml
WW#4 10ml

I tried this to see if I could fix up the bend In #1, and see If #4 can catch up in growth a little.

2 and 3 are still the only 2 with one root coming out of the bottom.

Day 5 of 18/6

First set of leaves have grown a little. And I can see the next set starting form.

The Cubes are a little more moist then start of day 4. Going to let them get some light for a hour or 2 before feeding them.

Back
Top Bottom