First Time Grow - 2 x Nirvana Freebies - 1 x White Widow - 1 x Pineapple Punch

Pineapple punch was harvested on 27 Oct, a total of 82 days from sprout, 60 days of flower. The trichs were around 10% amber. Total yield for 1 plant was 41g dry, or 1.44oz.

IMG_359913.JPG
IMG_359812.JPG

Still got 5 more plants to harvest! Sorry but no pics for them at this moment!

Northern lights (3 gallon):
Day 73 from sprout, and 47 of flowering. She was super thin as she had limited space to grow, but seems to have at least a couple of colas going. Did a trich check and seems they mainly cloudly. Probably another week to go, hopefully the colas fatten a lot more, since they are still pretty small now.

Northern lights (1 gallon):
Day 73 from sprout, day 44 of flowering. She is the mini version of the 3 gallon. She is for sure not even 1/3 of the 3 gallons size. I'd probably have to say she is at most 1/5 of the size. In terms of container size to yield, I'd definitely recommend going 3 gallons, perfect sized plants for my tent.

Dark Devil (3 gallon):
Day 73 from sprout, 49 of flowering. She is a beauty, but the colas seem to have stopped growing for some reason. She's only got 3 main colas due to excessive LST and blocking by other plants. Trichs are currently cloudly.

Easy Ryder (1 gallon):
Day 66 sprout, 41 flower. This girl is tiny, probably around 8-10 inches tall. I did top her when she was in veg. I'd be happy if I even got a quarter of an ounce out of her.

Afghan Kush Ryder (1 gallon):
Day 66 sprout, 41 flower. She is the tiniest of them all, around 4-5 inches tall. It's like a bad joke, I could probably fit the whole plant in one hand. Expecting maybe 2 grams dried out of her lol.

Quick update

My NL and Dark Devil are on day 85 (60 flower) from sprout, and there are still no amber trichs. All I see are clear and cloudy. The leaves are already half yellow since flushing 2 weeks ago. It has gone 3 weeks over the suggested grow time, wondering if there's anything wrong with my plants?

Quick update

My NL and Dark Devil are on day 85 (60 flower) from sprout, and there are still no amber trichs. All I see are clear and cloudy. The leaves are already half yellow since flushing 2 weeks ago. It has gone 3 weeks over the suggested grow time, wondering if there's anything wrong with my plants?

The suggested grow time is sometimes quite off.

Just a super quick random picture. Been looking at their trichs, and still all clear/cloudy. Leaves are yellow and drying up on my Dark Devil, and yellowing/purpling on my northern lights.

I know my dark devil looks funky with its weird shape lol, some colas got too heavy and fell over, it was thin and tall too. But my god the color is amazing, I'd be happy to get an ounce dry out of her.

Northern Lights at day 87 from sprout, 61 from preflower
IMG_392917.JPG

Dark Devil at day 87 from sprout, 63 from preflower
IMG_392814.JPG

Oh what a color man, that is sweet! Love it! You are doing good. Great update and looking forward to harvest! :love: :Namaste:

All right! Last post probably, sorry for the long delay, had some PC problems and a new one just arrived!

Dark Devils were harvested day 90 from sprout, got about 35g out of 1 plant.

2 Northern Lights were harvested day 92, one in 3g and one in 1g. The 3g yielded way more than 3 times of the 1g, and I won't be growing in smaller pots next time. Overall yield was around 58g out of both plants.

The easy ryder and afghan kush ryder, I don't even want to talk about.. They together yielded MAYBE 3 or 4 grams? Super stunted growth, and had some bugs that died in the colas so a good chunk got tossed. Seems I got those bugs that live on decaying matter near the top of moist soil. The short plants made it even worse by keeping humidity high near the base of the plant.

From left to right, NL, Dark Devils, AK ryder and Easy ryder (combined in 1 jar)
IMG_396914.JPG

Some close ups of the beauties =)
IMG_396013.JPG
IMG_394611.JPG
IMG_393710.JPG
IMG_39429.JPG

Finally, my total dry yield for this grow, including the earlier harvested pineapple punch and white widow, a total of 8 plants in a 2x2.5 tent, come to a grand total of approx 190 grams. Almost hit the 1gram per watt from my 200w LEDs.

I'm pretty happy with the yield I got, and learnt a lot about how things can go wrong.

I'll be making the following changes for my next grow (when spring comes):

1) 3 plants MAX in 3 gallon fabric pots, 8 was way too crowded
2) NO MORE RYDERS
3) Keep RH in check (had weeks of 80%+ RH, caused some mold)
4) Don't move plants into tent from outdoors, introducing pests. (I had some 1g sitting in the balcony for a while, probably where it picked up those nasty flying bugs)

Anyways, thanks for staying for the show! Sorry again for the inactivity! Peace

Great harvest man! I love the purple color of those buds, hmmm looks like fruits! :love: :Namaste:

Congratulations on the harvest! :high-five: Looks like you learned some great lessons to carry into the next grow. These plants never seem to stop teaching. Be sure to send me a link to the next grow. I don't want to miss it.

Those Dark Devil buds sure are pretty. I hope mine don't even think about going 90 days though because it's not happening. I'll give them until the end of December max, which would be about 11 weeks. I have no bud and my patience is running thin. I NEED IT! :bitingnails: :laughtwo:

Congratulations on the harvest! :high-five: Looks like you learned some great lessons to carry into the next grow. These plants never seem to stop teaching. Be sure to send me a link to the next grow. I don't want to miss it.

Those Dark Devil buds sure are pretty. I hope mine don't even think about going 90 days though because it's not happening. I'll give them until the end of December max, which would be about 11 weeks. I have no bud and my patience is running thin. I NEED IT! :bitingnails: :laughtwo:

You can harvest like 1/4 of the plant and then the rest, no hustle. You will have meds and then some more. If you have vape, you can happily smoke em fresh after decarb. Good luck with yours. :love: :Namaste:

You can harvest like 1/4 of the plant and then the rest, no hustle. You will have meds and then some more. If you have vape, you can happily smoke em fresh after decarb. Good luck with yours. :love: :Namaste:

Oh my gosh, I swear fate is telling me to snip a little this morning. Far too many coincidences. I think I'm going to do it. I'll pluck a couple of the lower buds that won't amount to much anyway. Patience 0; Buds 1...maybe 2 or 3. :) You're all a bunch of enablers...and I love you all! :winkyface: :love:

My dark devil buds dried out to be a little airy and fluffy to the touch, compared with my other strains.

I'm not sure if I want to go photoperiod or stick with Autos next grow, got seeds of both.

If photoperiod, might be a Cali Connection Girl Scout Cookies, BC Bud Depot God Bud, and Humboldt Seed Blue Dream.

If autos, probably a Dinafem Moby Dick XXL, Tangerine/Purple Kush (unknown seedbank, was a freebie), and Blue Amnesia (also unknown seedbank freebie).

Anyways, lets get this moved to completed journals! Woohoo! Almost turned abandoned near the end lol!

My dark devil buds dried out to be a little airy and fluffy to the touch, compared with my other strains.

I'm not sure if I want to go photoperiod or stick with Autos next grow, got seeds of both.

If photoperiod, might be a Cali Connection Girl Scout Cookies, BC Bud Depot God Bud, and Humboldt Seed Blue Dream.

If autos, probably a Dinafem Moby Dick XXL, Tangerine/Purple Kush (unknown seedbank, was a freebie), and Blue Amnesia (also unknown seedbank freebie).

Anyways, lets get this moved to completed journals! Woohoo! Almost turned abandoned near the end lol!

Looks like the DD did some foxtailing, my White Russian did that too on my first grow. It can be heat or nutrient stress, or just genetics. You can grow photos under 12/12 making them like auto. Blue Dream is good yielding plant. I'm growing one right now, in the veg stage it is. Whatever you pick I wish you luck with it! :love: :Namaste:

Hope all is well in your world.

Thanks for sharing this grow with us.

Please head over to the 420 Strain Reviews forum and post your smoke report there too.

I’m moving this to Completed Journals now.

Have you started a new grow you would like to share with us?

If so, please feel free to start a new journal here: Journals in Progress

You can use the Report Post feature found at the bottom left of every post and we'll move it for you right away.

Sending you lots of love and positive energy.

:Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom