first time grow... a little help please.

jdawg21

okay so this is the deal starting from nothing here and this what im thinking of buying.

-400W Switchable MH/HPS Grow light with Yieldmaster 2 Reflector - 6in cooling vents on both side.
-Sun Hut Silver XL grow tent, 4x4x7 tent.
-FoxFarm Ocean Forest Soil
-FoxFarm Tiger Bloom

This is just the start of what i think i need.

Is this light going to be sufficient for this grow tent?
Also i need to know what kind of ventilation i need? What should I use a carbon filter? How many CFM fan? pretty much need to know the whole ventilation system.
Anything else i need, any info would be great, like i said starting from nothing.

thankss

okay so this is the deal starting from nothing here and this what im thinking of buying.

-400W Switchable MH/HPS Grow light with Yieldmaster 2 Reflector - 6in cooling vents on both side.
-FoxFarm Tiger Bloom

Also i need to know what kind of ventilation i need? What should I use a carbon filter? How many CFM fan? pretty much need to know the whole ventilation system.
Anything else i need, any info would be great, like i said starting from nothing.

thankss

this shouldn't be here j this is more for diy projects like if you have something you can build or such.

-FoxFarm Tiger Bloom

thankss

Get a 600 watt kit. Unless you can't handle the additional heat that it will generate. For 50% more energy (400 vs 600) you get over 2X the lumen output. More bang for your buck!

and he's right this should be in the how to? not the here's how to section.....

You need to do a lot of reading here before you buy anything. These guys have some money-saving posts and you're talking about spending a small fortune.

You need to post this in another part of the forums if you still need to after you do some browsing.

Catch you later.

Back
Top Bottom