First Time Grow - Advice Welcome

I introduced the plants to a 2700k bulb. Not the one that I'd prefer but it'll work and it's adds some lights to the overall grow process. I added two of them and now I have them under some white ikea light shades. Am I doing the right thing by adding those bulbs or is it risky to add that spectrum at this time? Thanks

Re: First Time Grow - Am i in the right direction?

should be fine Noob, the more light the better really, just keep an eye that there not making the room to hot or anything, but shouldnt have any problems whatsoever.

:goodjob:

What light are you planning to flower them under.

Ill upload some pica early next week. Quick dumb question do any of you smoke around your plants? I know it sounds like wth dont do that but its weird and seems cool right? Lol

Fuck yeah man I was thinking about all that extra c02 cause I dont have like a release system or nothing like that. Ive been wanting to ask this for a while now lol and yeah im higher than the average right now. B)

Ill upload some pica early next week. Quick dumb question do any of you smoke around your plants? I know it sounds like wth dont do that but its weird and seems cool right? Lol

Oh yeah I do all the time. As a matter of fact I talk to my plants, too. I point to the nicest looking one, look at the other plants and say, "See this? If you don't get on the ball and start looking like her, then YOU'RE gonna get burnt up like (I point to the doob I'm smoking) THIS! Got it?" :)

Oh yeah I do all the time. As a matter of fact I talk to my plants, too. I point to the nicest looking one, look at the other plants and say, "See this? If you don't get on the ball and start looking like her, then YOU'RE gonna get burnt up like (I point to the doob I'm smoking) THIS! Got it?" :)

:laughtwo:

lmfao

Ok first i would like to welcome all the new comers and the ones who stayed downed since the beginning stages, you know who you are. Its truly amazing how we as a 420 community live and thrive by helping each other reach the same goal, TO GET HIGH!!! It's really deeper than that but you know that already.

Ok without further ado.....

The smaller one was always the runt.
IMG_20130112_151834.jpg

Ok, here's the bad or unknown...
The problem either started today or yesterday. I have these golden/yellow patches on my plants leaves, its a small problem at the moment but i dont want it to grow bigger. Today i did EF up by giving the plants too much light, im sure of it. Hope it readjusts.

IMG_20130112_151842.jpg

IMG_20130112_151905.jpg

Slightly modified set up, still bootleg, and its still working!!!! Shout out to Popcorn for the positive energy!
IMG_20130112_174605.jpg

IMG_20130112_174644.jpg
IMG_20130112_174713.jpg

I had a pic of the fan but seen that it had some personal info in it so i deleted it. Put one up another time.

BTW, im slightly winging this whole thing. lol

It looks like burning. You need to back the lights off more. Whats the temps in your room? They seem to be suffering from something. Biggest plant is a little sad. Does it need watering?

Ok back the lights up and maybe need to water tonight when I get home. Could this be something to do with nitrogen?

Hey Noob Glad to see all is fairly well with the grow so far, think wiz is right there i would just adjust your lights.

and whats your current feed/water schedule, like mine is FEED,FEED,WATER,FEED,WATER,FEED,FEED,WATER and obviously i just adjust if they little overfed and or need anything extra, then i flush them once a month.(well try to lol)

:Namaste:

Hey Noob Glad to see all is fairly well with the grow so far, think wiz is right there i would just adjust your lights.

and whats your current feed/water schedule, like mine is FEED,FEED,WATER,FEED,WATER,FEED,FEED,WATER and obviously i just adjust if they little overfed and or need anything extra, then i flush them once a month.(well try to lol)

:Namaste:

Well I haven't began any feeding. Thought that I would wait a little more. Do you guys think I need feed? Thought the Fox Farm would be enough. And I water when I see them drop just a little

yeah i would agree with Wiz, they have been in the FF for a few weeks now so it has probably lost all of its nutritional qualities, so they might be a little stunted by not having any food.

I think they will start to shoot off when you feed them, but just start with a nice light amount and adjust AS YOU FEEL COMFORTABLE.

:thumb:

Back
Top Bottom