First Time Grow - Blue Cheese - G13 - Chemdawg - Organic

wigglewyrm

Hi! I am a first time grower who happened to get some Blue Cheese, G13, and Chemdawg clones that were "sick". The plants were only a foot or so tall and already on a 12/12 with cinimon on the soil. The leaves were yellow and limp. The soil was completely dry. I tried my hardest to revive them completely organically. I immediatly repotted them and switched them back on a 24/0 for 2 days and then an 18/6 for another week. (Was busy researching and brainstorming about the chemistry of the grow and did not get photos) They were under a 1000watt HPS. Anyway, I am completely new to this and have never even saw a grow op in person before. I will post pics, but i am in week 3ish of flower and looking for comments on health or general comments or suggestions. Really, any feedback will be welcomed! Thanks guys!

20140626_121908.jpg

View image in gallery

Yea, sorry. They are on 12/12. I guess i could have mentioned that! :D My bad! Anyway, here are the photos i have been taking up until now.

As for nutes, the only thing ive used is pure organic cane sugar for soil health and an organic bonemeal compound. I am also trying different types of natural food for them such as berries and fruit peel for the soil. They seem to be happy, but again i have no idea what they should even smell like or look like at this point. I can say one thing though, the Blue Cheese is stinky! The smell is filtering slightly to the 2nd story from the basement (our home has 15' ceilings on each story). Anyway, take a look and let me know what you guys think.

I hope these can help a bit and whats your water run off.....

I try to keep ph under 7 above 5. And thanks! They seem to be healthy, just not sure. I sampled some earlier with a quick oven dry and it seems to be gathering potency fairly quickly. I just really enjoy the process so far and hope they turn out. I just wasnt sure how much bigger i can expect growth to be, or even what kind of yeild i can expect. Any ideas from looking at the pictures? Anything i should change?

20140722_081035.jpg
20140722_080308.jpg

Here is a close up off of two other plants. I do not know if they are Chemdawg or G13 or one of each as the guy i picked them up from could not remembet but he knew he had BC, G13, and Chemdawg. Any ideas?

How did this grow turn out?

We would love to be updated with some pictures and info.

How about posting a 420 Strain Review?

If you need any help with posting photos, please read the photo gallery tutorial: Photo Gallery Guide: How to Resize, Upload & Post Photos

I am moving this to Abandoned Journals until we get updates.

Thanks and hope all is well in your world.

Love and respect from all of us here at 420 Magazine.

:Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom