First Time Grow - CFLs

Re: First Time Grow - CFLs...

hmm might burn my veg room, im gonna try an order some for the flowering chamber though, good looks

That disclaimer sounds like a loud and clear warning that info has been taken from this site. Id watch my back if i were you guys.

And JA-DAMN! I just realized how many views this journal had... Thats a morale boost! Love you guys

The sticky at the top of the page. Youd do good to read it.

uh yeah just saw it. scared shitless is more like it, i think i have to delete my journal until this plays out

just play it safe. Cant read an ISP number through a forum site so as long as you dont give out too much info or use a labeled screenname/email adress, youre ok. Be careful, as always. And just remember... We all live in cali, right? Right? I thought so.

We have always had a disclaimer guys, we just made easier for the public to see it. Don't worry. Its a disclaimer, just a disclaimer. I don't know you or where you live but I know you grow and wish to learn and share info. I am interested only in growing, and this is a public site with a grow forum. Works for me.

That disclaimer sounds like a loud and clear warning that info has been taken from this site. Id watch my back if i were you guys.

This statement is incorrect. 420 Magazine NEVER releases any information on members. The grow disclaimer is no different than an age disclaimer, and is purely there to indicate that 420 Magazine abides by current laws regarding cultivation.

Paranoia is common amongst those who recreationally use cannibus. You must realize, however: this is a war. For people in every state, country, region, provence, etc. Be careful in what you do. But be thoughtful of what weapons your enemy posseses. It is not a matter of releasing information. I am a rather skilled hacker and I have been removed from the use of all hyper-text linked systems for a years duration before. Obtaining information is extrordinarily easy when it is linked to any internet source. I dont dabble in felony tech arts anymore. I can pick any lock that you put in front of me with the proper tool stock. Im done with the true illegal end. This is about fighting something we believe is wrong. Im not trying to preach but everyone on this site is aware of the battle and how people must stand up. Im not saying that we need to become martyrs but i have seen a very popular MLK quote floating around in the grow room on a certain persons tag. Im not one to quote so I won't, but im sure we all know the meaning behind fighting what we believe in. Trust your heart. Plain and simple. But when fighting a heartless beast known as heirarchy, be very careful and perceptive. I love yal'.

Yes, it takes courage and determination in this war we are engaged in. Being at the "front" has it's perils, but where would we be in life if we took the soft cock stance.
To all the warriors who have posted above me, stay alert, stay motivated, and keep fighting the good fight. I admire ALL of you. We are brothers in arms on this battlefield of personal freedom!

Fully harvested and dryed! 5.5 grams. I didnt expect it but with 3 weeks of flowering, i ended up with STICKY premi buds with a great cerebral and body high. A slight lemon taste with a skunky dankness. Orange hairs like a MUFUCKa. Much love and one 3.5 gram bluntzilla.

Damn I'm very glad to hear. That is good news about only having 3 weeks and it still working since I possibly would like to harvest early as well. What did the trich's look like when you had to harvest?

No numbers wrong. Sticky when i break it up. Trichs on the top leaves and buds of the colas. I love the taste of the buds. I rolled a J with a cellulose paper and it tastes AMAZING. Hints of cucumber and lemon. Lovin it. The bag i keep it in now after drying is sticky on the inside. I do know a bit more about what im doing than i give off.

those cellulose papers are awesome. I got these ones called naked paper's and I loved them, I gotta grab another pack. Your nug would taste delicious in one of those.

Im not saying a mind-blowing high. Barney rubble hash is a mind blowing high. It was just very very cerebral and immediate. A high that i havent had in a long time. Comparable to the quantity of how much of my regular headies id need to smoke to reach that same level of high? Im sure that joint was the equivalent of a single, fat bowl of any of the good headies strains we come across.

Back
Top Bottom