First Time Grow Crop King Seeds Auto Fem Mix - With Pics To Enjoy

ElCartucho

Hey guys! This is my first post and also my first grow so please take it easy on me.

These are all from Crop King Seeds Auto Fem Mix. 4 Germinated seeds placed in soil under a 600W grow light on 12/15. 2 plants really got me wondering...

This first plant:
IMG_409117.JPG
IMG_408711.JPG

This is what she looked like a few days before harvest on 2/16: 9 Weeks...
IMG_408911.JPG

Bud after drying and curing a few days:
IMG_413411.JPG

This is another of the plants I have which is going on week 10 (Tomorrow). The Trichomes look white (to me at least) under my jewelers loop but the hairs are not all turned yet. What do you guys think? Ready or not?
IMG_414312.JPG
IMG_414213.JPG

IMG_41659.JPG

Any Ideas what strain these are guys? :thanks:

stain northern lights (my guess) no defiantly not ready yet another 10-15 days at least from seed there auto are from 75-95 days 11-14 weeks n thats under perfect conditions have a reat time enjoy

Hey guys! This is my first post and also my first grow so please take it easy on me.

These are all from Crop King Seeds Auto Fem Mix. 4 Germinated seeds placed in soil under a 600W grow light on 12/15. 2 plants really got me wondering...

This first plant:
IMG_409117.JPG
IMG_408711.JPG

This is what she looked like a few days before harvest on 2/16: 9 Weeks...
IMG_408911.JPG

Bud after drying and curing a few days:
IMG_413411.JPG

This is another of the plants I have which is going on week 10 (Tomorrow). The Trichomes look white (to me at least) under my jewelers loop but the hairs are not all turned yet. What do you guys think? Ready or not?
IMG_414312.JPG
IMG_414213.JPG

IMG_41659.JPG

Any Ideas what strain these are guys? :thanks:
Excellent grow!!! Looking perfect

Sent from my HTC One using 420 Magazine Mobile App

I do have a journal just can't put it on my Sig because my pc crashed and I can't seem to do it in my phone. I got 2 northern lights auto and 2 early miss auto. They are looking nice and chunky

Sent from my HTC One using 420 Magazine Mobile App

i bet they are...there just a joy to grow....easy and decent yield.
strong too..
peace♡

So here are some more pics. Hopefully I can figure out strains.

This is the plant that I posted about before which everyone agrees is Northern Lights, you can also see how I tied it down to the bucket, cant wait to try it:
IMG_418314.JPG

IMG_41949.JPG

This one is much taller, she has yellowed all her lower fan leaves. Any idea what she is?
IMG_418812.JPG

IMG_419311.JPG

Lastly this plant has almost outgrown the grow room (well over 3 feet tall already). She went into the dirt on 12/15, same time as the others. She has begun to flower but instead of growing more buds she just keeps getting taller and bigger. I did prune some of the larger fan leaves to allow more light to hit the inner parts. Any idea what strain she is?
IMG_42049.JPG
IMG_420315.JPG

:thanks:

Back
Top Bottom