First Time Grow! - Easy Bud Auto - Northern Lights Auto! - Let's Grow

CKnows

420 Member
Heyyy everyone!
So this is my first grow and as in the title I'm growing an easy bud auto and northern lights auto from royal queen seeds, I'm using a 600w hps, a 170cfm fan, a really big tent forgive me I don't know the size ;) and 17litre buckets! For the medium its canna Terra pro with 30-40% perlite. Nutes are canna Terra Vega and canna Terra Flores! I'm really not sure how to post pictures so if anyone could tell me that would be great haha germinated and at I'm on one week from the seeds breaking surface with the first water they had a really light feed and ph'd at 5.8... That's about it so far I don't really have a goal I just want to grow some plants and learn as much as I can and I think this is the place for that :) until next week peace and love guys

Hi and welcome to the journals :)
We would love to see pictures and if you have any questions, just post them here and we will try to solve them for you

Right hey guys! Just done the second feed to make it a bit easier I use more water than I need so I don't have to work out the exact amount of nutes haha so I made it up and ph'd to 6.0 with the run off coming out at 5.7, first here is a picture of the room I raised the lights as it was getting hot and noticed leaf heat stress! And I havnt set up my carbon filter to fan but will when the smell becomes more apparent :)
IMG_20161211_135206_hdr.jpg
and then here's some pictures of the plants at 2 weeks and another baby Easy Bud Auto...
IMG_20161211_135218_hdr.jpg
IMG_20161211_135231_hdr.jpg
above is the Northern Lights Auto and bellow the Easy Bud
IMG_20161211_135225_hdr.jpg
Upon waking up this morning and turning the lights off as I have a temperamental timer I noticed this on the Easy Bud and I'm struggling to identify what the cause if (Noob!) If someone could help I'd be greatly appreciative ;)
IMG_20161211_135247_hdr.jpg
well that's my first weekly update and the older ones are on week 2... Peace and Love guys

:bravo:HI
Congrats on pic uploading slapped you with some reps for the effort :)
All I can see is a curled leaf?
It is not clear enough for me to see.. maybe heat still?

Hey AngryBird :) hope your well... Yeah its hard to see on the picture but on the bottom finger of the leaf on the left there's like a lighter streak its not yellow just a lighter green hmmm? My only guess was pH fluctuations but its not been swinging... And cheers dirt mcgert glad to have you around and cheers for the reassurance :D unfortunately my part of the world isn't 420 friendly so I can't really open the curtains haha but I will bring them out into the real light next time ;) Peace and Love

Haha at least you guys just got mma legalised seems like there's a lot of corruption in new York politics :/ Hopefully my kingdom can unite and legalize ;) I'll get a picture tomorrow in normal light and see what you guys think... Cheers :)

:popcorn: Glad I found your grow CK :thumb:

Looks good so far, just keep an eye out for other yellowing. I know I am a noobie also but is it a little early to start feeding them? Also I thought ph should be around 6.5 with runoff around 6.7....then again there is so much info out there is sometimes hard to make sense of any of it.

Good luck and check out my journal when you have some spare time.

:peacetwo:

Hope all is well in your world.

Is this grow still alive?

We would love to be updated with some pictures and info.

How about posting a 420 Strain Review?

If you need any help with posting photos, please read our Photo Gallery Tutorial.

I am moving this to Abandoned Journals until we get updates.

Sending you lots of love and positive energy.

:Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom