First Time Grow & First Journal: 3 Unknown Same Strain LED Grow

Looking great there Mr peck...ah Mr Head! :ganjamon: I’m also in the midst of my first indoor grow, flowering 19 days now! I hope you don’t mind if I jump on board to watch you flower :popcorn:
Haha names Matt. Just a nickname because my better half calls me a peckerhead all the time lol. Welcome and please do follow along. I'll jump on yours because I'm sure at some point I'll grow GG. It's exciting seeing how closer I'm getting. the hardest parts will be when she has buds and not picking them early lol.

So I defoliated a little yesterday to remove a few leaves that were blocking sites. Within 24 hours it don't even look like I touched her at all. Still no positive sex on plant 3 yet. Here's a few new pictures.
received_2432856863669927.jpeg
received_478058529659630.jpeg

So I went to check up on all my spaces and plants and I've came across this. Im just assuming it's because my lights for her kick off in 30 minutes and she's knowing it's almost sleep time? I'm referring to the droop in her leaves.
20190808_183031.jpg

The proof of sentience in our plants... anticipating the night and rising up again in anticipation of the dawn.
I went into complete and I mean complete panic mode as I didn't touch her today and noticed this right before her lights see going out. It's much worse now then the picture.

Back
Top Bottom