First Time Grow & First Journal: 3 Unknown Same Strain LED Grow

Dee Dee is a little larger then Herpes. Both taken from the very bottom. I was debating the last few days on taking a clone or 2 but after giving me a little nudge Im happy i did it. Man im gonna be smoking so much pot around new years eve. Gonna have some really nice smoke ready hopefully by then. I dont plan on doing a huge cure on them but the widows behind these will get a proper cure.

Today is day 8. Just tried the dome off. 20 minutes good, 45 minutes good, 1hr wilting...back under the dome for a few days :ganjamon: Just little nubbin roots, but it’s a vast improvement on my first attempt!
In the video I watched it said by 10 days. I'm gonna keep track and see how it goes. That is one thing I need to remember to grab. A dome box for seedlings. Normally I just use a plastic cup over the top for the same affect.

Flowering lights kick on in an hour and I haven't opened her up yet but mother of God does my entire house smell right now. Little report on the clones.....after cutting yesterday evening the clones looked really pissed off. I'm sure This is normal as I had to tie them up because I didn't think they wanted to have life anymore. My veg lights turn on at 5am right when I wake up. Both clones are standing up unassisted. I know this means really nothing but at least I know she's a fighter. I love her smoke too for nights when it's time for bed....she will KO you. I may keep her around for a very long time.

20190813_105155.jpg
20190813_105147.jpg
20190813_105118.jpg
20190813_105107.jpg

I feel like someone is going to have to stand up for mens’ rights. Sooner or later. Not me though, I don’t want boys sniffing round my girls either right now. I mean, there must be balance in the force, right?

Everybody likes seeds that’s all I’m saying :)
Hey good luck with the head cold, Matt. I’m no doctor, but maybe smoking a little cannabis will dry out your sinuses? Worth a try..

So right before I harvest I wanna have people try to guess my harvest weight before and after cure.

I was thinking about doing the same thing Friday when I flip my ladies to flower, have people take a guess. Maybe I should wait for harvest though. :laugh::cheesygrinsmiley::cheesygrinsmiley::cheesygrinsmiley:

Some of us that have been doing it for a long time have a pretty good eye when it comes to estimating yield. I pay little attention to the harvest weight knowing that the dry weight is going to be about 25% of that... but when I see the buds on a flowering plant I have a little calculation that I do, converting the buds that I see to baggie sized chunks, and I have gotten pretty good at recognizing a 2 oz plant vs an 8 oz plant. Be sure to let us guess at some point... it sounds like fun to see how close we can get!

Some of us that have been doing it for a long time have a pretty good eye when it comes to estimating yield. I pay little attention to the harvest weight knowing that the dry weight is going to be about 25% of that... but when I see the buds on a flowering plant I have a little calculation that I do, converting the buds that I see to baggie sized chunks, and I have gotten pretty good at recognizing a 2 oz plant vs an 8 oz plant. Be sure to let us guess at some point... it sounds like fun to see how close we can get!
That's a killer idea with using bud size and going from there. I smoke alot....probably more then I should but to me never enough. I can eye an ounce out to almost to the gram give or take one or two. I'll make sure when that day comes to take good pictures of each plant at different angles as well as use things so everyone can get a size reference. If it wasn't frowned upon id even send a little to the closest guess but sadly that all types of federal crimes and what not....

I feel like someone is going to have to stand up for mens’ rights. Sooner or later. Not me though, I don’t want boys sniffing round my girls either right now. I mean, there must be balance in the force, right?

Hey good luck with the head cold, Matt. I’m no doctor, but maybe smoking a little cannabis will dry out your sinuses? Worth a try..
Look at it this way....without us there would be no beans.

Well I was supposed to be going to look at kind LED K5 Xl750 today. I'm running a low fever & can't keep much down. Stayed up for the guy just to cancel on me. Bummer!!!! I'm assuming he either sold it, traded it for crack or dope, rethought about what he's doing or just really is having a bad day and being held up at work. Kinda wanted that bad boy for the price he was asking. $250 usd. Smh. ...

I think I was born with a joint in my hand honestly....I don't really smoke when I'm sick. Colds to me aren't really being sick. Watching the misses smash a cheese steak hoagie and not being able to eat No Bueno!!!! I'm getting ready to take a tolerance break for 2 weeks right at harvest time. The misses already told me she has something being custom blown for me for my birthday coming up in September. Yea that's glass to about the blowing anyway.... :laugh::rofl:

You’ve seen this?

Back
Top Bottom