First Time Grow & First Journal: 3 Unknown Same Strain LED Grow

You’ve seen this?

Yea that's not a great idea for me. Second I smell and see I'm rolling up.

You’ve seen this?

[/QUOTE
Today is day 8. Just tried the dome off. 20 minutes good, 45 minutes good, 1hr wilting...back under the dome for a few days :ganjamon: Just little nubbin roots, but it’s a vast improvement on my first attempt!
When you first cloned....did she droop really bad at first? Both are standing in their own but the leaves are drooped badly

Not fair! Is it a... a...
:popcorn:
Good news on the rrrhinitis. Hope the clones are ok. I wouldn’t worry what they look like for a week or two, just make sure to spritz the soilorwhatever and don’t harden them off too fast, keep ‘em warm. You know what to do.

Not fair! Is it a... a...
:popcorn:
Good news on the rrrhinitis. Hope the clones are ok. I wouldn’t worry what they look like for a week or two, just make sure to spritz the soilorwhatever and don’t harden them off too fast, keep ‘em warm. You know what to do.
they're still standing on their own power. I removed the domes off them so they can get direct air and direct light. Leaves are hanging badly but her stem is nice and perky.

Wanted to take some nice pictures of them. The smaller female is quickly catching up to her bigger sister. Big sister is no longer growing upwards and is really starting to pick up in flowering. I check them both daily every morning when lights turn on for ANY signs of hermie. So far so good. ( knock on wood ) . Her smell is starting to change now. At first it was a very earthy smell almost like pine. I dont smell it but my fiancee said she can smell a citrus smell. Along the lines of a lemon. I'll upload some pics of the clones later today. Im gonna be doing some work today on my other journal the widows. Wanna see if i can get in there for some training. Something i didn't do with these girls. Only thing these girls got was the biggest was topped a total of 3 different places. I topped at the 5th node and when they spilt inti the Y i topped each side of the Y at about the 3rd set of new growth. For one plant she sure does have a ton of sites. Next Tuesday ill be doing a heavy and final defoliation on both of them to get them ready for packing on bud. I wont chop much unless its directly blocking a site. The smaller plant ( little sister ) was topped only one time & she will receive a final defoliation in 2 weeks.
20190814_081327.jpg
20190814_081322.jpg
20190814_081308.jpg
20190814_081256.jpg
20190814_081251.jpg

Clones seem to be doing fine. Standing up on their own. I have them in my seedlings box right now. Ordered fabric pots for them. Wont transplant until i know they've rooted. I think I'm gonna use different soil and nutes on them to compare to the mother plant. Maybe not. Were see when the day comes.
20190814_183923.jpg

Making a trip to Lowe's today for some wood. I've got plenty of 2x4s laying around. I need to grab a few sheets of plywood. I was thinking about starting another thread on the build alone so I can get tips or even help someone looking to build one themselves. While a tent would be easier I'm more of a hands on type guy so I'll feel more connected to the grows etc if I build them. I thought a while and I chose my attic as my space. I'm taking my measurements today and making up some blue prints. Since I'll be running a perpetual I want to figure out each grow space and how many plants I want max in each space. I'm thinking somewhere along the lines of 4-8 plants per space. I'm also fixed on the idea of making miniature spaces for one individual plant. This way it allows me to attend each need of each plant specifically. Suggestions?

Just gave both ladies a very heavy defoliation followed by a nice flush then a bloom feed. This will be the last time I cut until the very last week of flower. Reading up on stem splitting right before harvest. Possibility? One thing I'm noticing is it seems the larger girl is taking more water then she's ever before. Like her pot is drying faster. Assuming because she's nearly doubled in size in the last week. Fighting to drop my RH too. Currently 54% with an air conditioner. Possibly using a dehumidifier soon. The smaller female is still stretching. Measured an inch growth in less then 24 hours. Cut well over 20 fan leaves directly blocking larger bud sites. Looking at her it don't even look like I touched her. Any suggestion on the trims?
IMG_20190815_145055.jpg

Back
Top Bottom