First Time Grow & First Journal: 3 Unknown Same Strain LED Grow

I do not use the bovada as a shortcut to a proper cure. I do use bovada to keep my cured buds in the right range, and to extend the cure.

The trick is to slowly get the buds down to 65% RH, and then hold them between 59-65 for as long as you can. I dry for days in the dark in a drying tent, until the branches snap, but don't break. Then I take the buds off of the main branches and put them in a paper sack folded over twice, and let them stay in there for a day or two, until I can put them in a mason jar and it will hold the RH to some value below 70 and not yet to the curing range. If a day in the paper sack doesnt get them to 70, I put them in there for more time, checking every 12 hours. Once you get them below 70, it is time to open the mason jar for an hour or two, and then close it up and see what the RH has dropped to after it settles back out. Keep burping the jar the next several days until you can get it stable at 65 RH, and then burp the jar for 10 minutes once a day to let out gasses and a wee bit of humidity. When you have gotten down to 63, it is then time to put the bovada 62 in there, and let it work for a month... burping once a week. After a month, you can start burping once a month... but if you start storing for much longer than a couple of months, consider letting it go down to 59% RH for a long term storage where mold should not be a problem.

No macro lens yet. Any day now. But if you can see she's starting to get frosty.
received_2456771747695241.png

Making a trip to Lowe's today for some wood. I've got plenty of 2x4s laying around. I need to grab a few sheets of plywood. I was thinking about starting another thread on the build alone so I can get tips or even help someone looking to build one themselves. While a tent would be easier I'm more of a hands on type guy so I'll feel more connected to the grows etc if I build them. I thought a while and I chose my attic as my space. I'm taking my measurements today and making up some blue prints. Since I'll be running a perpetual I want to figure out each grow space and how many plants I want max in each space. I'm thinking somewhere along the lines of 4-8 plants per space. I'm also fixed on the idea of making miniature spaces for one individual plant. This way it allows me to attend each need of each plant specifically. Suggestions?
Hey @HugePeckerhead i hope all is good with you. I build all my own shit. I have moms in soil and I veg on a flood and drain table and flower in a RDWC system over a few different spaces I put together. All DIY. If I can help you with anything let me know.

Hey @HugePeckerhead i hope all is good with you. I build all my own shit. I have moms in soil and I veg on a flood and drain table and flower in a RDWC system over a few different spaces I put together. All DIY. If I can help you with anything let me know.
I was debating on attic or.basement. I went with attic since ill.be growing year around. It's easier to heat my.attic and cool.it in summer. I'm going to be building 4x8 boxes. 4 of them each and 2 smaller.2x2s

I was debating on attic or.basement. I went with attic since ill.be growing year around. It's easier to heat my.attic and cool.it in summer. I'm going to be building 4x8 boxes. 4 of them each and 2 smaller.2x2s
Love it. It is so much easier to tweak your environment when you build your own spaces as far as venting ,light heights,ect. Lots of plugins required For equipment and it sounds like fun lol.

she's a beauty. Mine said expected Friday but post office can be weird sometime.
Thanks man. It’s the tip of one of my Jack Herer strains. Highly recommend if you ever run across any seeds.

D249EA1A-FD3E-49A0-AC97-9835758DFACA.jpeg

68A2678B-318F-4865-B018-202CEADDF5D5.jpeg

Probably some of the best smelling I’ve encountered.

Love it. It is so much easier to tweak your environment when you build your own spaces as far as venting ,light heights,ect. Lots of plugins required For equipment and it sounds like fun lol.
The 2x2s I'm not rushing. I'm gonna use them in case one plant has specific needs. Like extra veg or flower time. My wood will.be delivered Monday afternoon. Can't wait to bring out the saws

I have a few seeds coming from Dutch Seeds. Not sure when they'll be here. When those arrive I'll be at 28 plants after I plant em. Just not sure strains they're sending
Lucky! I can only have 12, only 6 can be in flower. Here are the other 5... lost 1 clone, so I have 11 total.

CD37EF0B-4558-4472-9021-39E6D53A7A88.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom