First Time Grow & First Journal: 3 Unknown Same Strain LED Grow

I used radiant barrier for my room.
It gets cold in the basement, so it really helps regulate the temp/RH.
(Old pic)
258F0C5A-C74C-4401-9CBD-9B3AE06470C6.jpeg

May be an old pic but she's a beauty nonetheless. Tight and CLEAN AF.
Thanks man, it’s funny how it all evolved. I started out saying I was just going to plant them outside, then I found this forum.
:nomo:

The 2x2s I'm not rushing. I'm gonna use them in case one plant has specific needs. Like extra veg or flower time. My wood will.be delivered Monday afternoon. Can't wait to bring out the saws
I have been a carpenter for 20 + years. Still to this day I love the smell of fresh cut wood. Fresh wood delivery Monday shit I’m so jealous lmao. Can’t wait to follow this journey.

I have been a carpenter for 20 + years. Still to this day I love the smell of fresh cut wood. Fresh wood delivery Monday shit I’m so jealous lmao. Can’t wait to follow this journey.
Mine started when I was forced to take wood shop in high school. Before I knew it I was building Adirondack chairs. Still have a few outside my house from 20 years ago. It's funny because growing is now a hobby too. Great they go hand in hand. I try to work on my plan at least an hour a day. I want to make sure I do it right so I don't come across any problems down the road.

Thanks man, it’s funny how it all evolved. I started out saying I was just going to plant them outside, then I found this forum.
:nomo:
Seems to be the way things progress eh hahahaha. At first I was like I'm just gonna do what I want and go with it.....then I asked a frikkin' question on the googles and the rest is history waitin' to be journaled lmaro. Nice to meet ya man.

Mine started when I was forced to take wood shop in high school. Before I knew it I was building Adirondack chairs. Still have a few outside my house from 20 years ago. It's funny because growing is now a hobby too. Great they go hand in hand. I try to work on my plan at least an hour a day. I want to make sure I do it right so I don't come across any problems down the road.
I have been growing in the shadows for along time living with my own building code. I have literally grown in every spot in my basement at one time or another. At one point I was going to pull black and white around a nook in the bar for cloning lol. My wife shut that down immediately. Now all my spaces work for me but many mistakes were made in the past Lmao. Anyways ya being handy and creative and being able to adapt on the fly will save your ass time and time again. Having a plan will save you time and money.

I have been growing in the shadows for along time living with my own building code. I have literally grown in every spot in my basement at one time or another. At one point I was going to pull black and white around a nook in the bar for cloning lol. My wife shut that down immediately. Now all my spaces work for me but many mistakes were made in the past Lmao. Anyways ya being handy and creative and being able to adapt on the fly will save your ass time and time again. Having a plan will save you time and money.
Also I c you r trying your hand at cloning. If in the future you decide to keep it going I recommend building yourself a little or a large(up to you)cloner for cheap. They r very reliable. May or may not b for you but something else for you to think about Lmao

Na I just dropped them in my flood and drain table yesterday. They will spend six weeks in veg or until my plants in my RDWC system in flower finish. Those r White Tahoe Cookies. My plants in flower r Buddha/Tahoe Og
I run 3 different moms(I love my moms)in soil. I veg on a flood and drain table and flower in a 150L RDWC system. It never shuts down over here.

I run 3 different moms(I love my moms)in soil. I veg on a flood and drain table and flower in a 150L RDWC system. It never shuts down over here.
Yea I have a seedling box I built, and veg and flower in separate closets. While the closets are perfect my fiancee wants one back. Soooooo that means building them. Win win. Bigger new spaces for me she gets her closets back. The only problem is I water using mountain spring water. I'm gonna have to get a filter system so I can use tap water and run a line upstairs into my attic or something along those lines.

Yea I have a seedling box I built, and veg and flower in separate closets. While the closets are perfect my fiancee wants one back. Soooooo that means building them. Win win. Bigger new spaces for me she gets her closets back. The only problem is I water using mountain spring water. I'm gonna have to get a filter system so I can use tap water and run a line upstairs into my attic or something along those lines.
Same, it’s getting very expensive. Lol!
I get mine from Eldorado Springs at about $8 for a 5gallon jug. They drink 5g every other day, and another 10g each week for feed. SMH.

Same, it’s getting very expensive. Lol!
I get mine from Eldorado Springs at about $8 for a 5gallon jug. They drink 5g every other day, and another 10g each week for feed. SMH.
My jugs are $5 for 5 gallons if i ordered. But I have a mountain spring on tap about 15 miles away. Guess where I'll be driving later this evening? Yep. to fill up 6 five gallon jugs lol

If you do those trolleys, I’d recommend adding these. If not the bottom doesn’t really dry out correctly. I drilled extra holes for better drainage.

81DAA251-5817-42E3-9F45-4C65C3FECB1D.jpeg

They sit on top perfectly, almost like they were meant to go together.
0DEF910D-F429-46BF-AD85-BEB4A64A00BD.jpeg

I was using a shop vac to suck up my run off. Looks like you can get in there really nice with them.
Forgot to say you can get the orange things at home depot. Plant lifters for pots.

Too funny having to give the closets back. Once my wife got me in the basement she’s never let me out lol. I moved a 2by 2 tent upstairs temporarily once for a day and almost got me divorced. In her defence I am absolutely out of control without her lmao. About the filter if you r getting filters and things you may want to think about a Ro unit for pretty cheap and when it comes to mixing nutrient starting at 0 ec is nice. It may or may not be for you now but later in life maybe?? Did you get your wood delivered??

I was debating on attic or.basement. I went with attic since ill.be growing year around. It's easier to heat my.attic and cool.it in summer. I'm going to be building 4x8 boxes. 4 of them each and 2 smaller.2x2s

Are you going to install a separate electrical box? Ya know 200 amps or so?

Back
Top Bottom