First Time Grow & First Journal: 3 Unknown Same Strain LED Grow

Looks good. Can't wait to try even a little. Patience Matthew patience.
received_377719876248433.jpeg
Thanks a lot. She smells fantastic. Man I can't wait to smoke some though. I'm pretty far in my tolerance break too.

yelling at them... it all works
I'm going to tell mine that they're adopted, then I'll tell them I'm going out for a pack of smokes.

I'll call myself Uncle Steve and wear a disguise while around the plants, so they think I've abandoned them. And "Uncle Steve" will take care of them, but he will act like he hates them the whole time. And tell them he wishes their mother never had them.

Nothing says stress like abandonment issues.

... Also, I didn't get much sleep today. Don't judge me. :circle-of-love:

Few days ago it was the one day of the year my old lady knows to stay away from me. She was just bitchin up a storm about spending too much time on here lol. But she didn't understand I come here to help others as I was helped when I first came. Long story short basically. Nice to meet you too. Lol.
Peace my friend. Compromise is the family way. Sometimes we don't understand why.

So......since I have a few others in flower I needed the room and something to hold me over a few weeks. I know I should have waited but I didn't. She was my learner. She and the members here taught me alot. Weights coming soon. With that being said I think I can call this complete. I think I'll get about 2-3 ounces easily. For accidentally being grown in what I thought was 3 gallons turned out to be a one gallon fabric pot. 44 inches tall. I could only imagine if I left it another month.
received_2085531264886244.jpeg
received_894358397593717.jpeg

My tap water has so much iron in it, it tastes like a rusty pipe.
I won't even drink it and don't give it to the cat, bird or dog.
That's why I asked, what is cheap?
Have a safe day at work.
Same. I’m in CO with all the damn radioactive crap. Lol.

Shit I forgot how I added mine. I think I added it when I started my second journal. I have smoked a half pound + of shatter since then so forgive me for my memory loss Lmao.Your plants look good and healthy in the pics above. How’s the wood?? Any progress on the grow spaces??
things are going good but slow. since I'm the only one doing it....by the time I get around to it there's just not enough hours in a day. I'm actually working on running a separate power supply up. I thought I can get away with it but turns out I can't. Breakers flip when I turn one light one in the attic.

Back
Top Bottom